Trump claims his approval rating would be ‘75%’ without Mueller’s ‘presidential harassment’

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:18 pm Oh, another “would’ve, should’ve, could've” argument from that oaf. He states those as if they’re facts and they’re just egotistical fantasies. Just like his “I would’ve caught Bin Laden in 2 seconds” crap.
What????? Bin Laden in 2 seconds? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I didn’t hear about that one.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, he didn’t exactly say “2 seconds”, but he criticized the Navy Seals of that operation and suggested he would’ve done it sooner. He got some serious backlash over that one. I doubt he has even played Risk in his useless life, let alone plan a military campaign, but he was yet again suggesting he knows better than everyone else.
SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:28 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:18 pm Oh, another “would’ve, should’ve, could've” argument from that oaf. He states those as if they’re facts and they’re just egotistical fantasies. Just like his “I would’ve caught Bin Laden in 2 seconds” crap.
What????? Bin Laden in 2 seconds? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I didn’t hear about that one.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic