250,000 Bikers head to Sturgis SD Rally

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

South Dakotan here. While I am not going (only go every few years) it would be really easy to keep your distance if you really want to. I’m guessing a lot don’t want to though. However the Black hills area and all of the tourist attractions have been insanely busy this year because everyone thinks it won’t be. I’d be more worried about the every day tourism than I would about the rally.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

SummerDream wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:34 pm
Mommamia wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:26 am Just how are these bikers going to spread covid, when none of the thousands of BLM and Antifa rioters didn't spread it in the cities they destroyed.

You can't have it both ways.
Have you forgotten the current narrative? Covid isn’t spread at protests and riots. But. If you go to church, go to Walmart, the gym, a family gathering, the beach, and every other damn place in this country, including Sturgis, you are a bad, selfish person and could infect and kill people in a 50 mile radius. (Last part is sarcasm).
SD has had only 148 deaths from covid in the entire state. They didn't shut down, and there isn't a mask mandate.

Yet miracles of miracles, LOL, they didn't find one case of COVID that could be traced back to Trump's rally at Mt. Rushmore where practically no one wore a mask.

I'd like to know why the Catholic Church (because they are huge), protestant churches, Islamic religious leaders, etc. haven't all banned together and filed a law suit with the Supreme Court against every gov that has shut down religious gatherings. That is so against our Constitutional First Amendment rights.

I really believe that the dem govs will never let churches reopen.
Locked Previous topicNext topic