Kamala Harris in Durham, KKK in Hillsborough,NC

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:45 pm
DSamuels wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:07 am You certainly seem to be informed of all the klan activities. Are you on their mailing list?

I bet your google search history is very interesting considering the articles you post.
LMAO @ the KKK mailing list. Can you imagine such a thing!
Lol
Yah
Seriously though, they are recruiting, leaving fliers in mailboxes and front doors and it’s really disturbing.
It’s not something to joke about.
It’s despicable.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:43 pm
DSamuels wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:27 pm
Ledina60 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:28 pm https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/2918416002

KKK and other hate groups on the increase all over the USA. They’re in small towns in my home state.
Very discouraging.
This article uses hate defined by SPLC. They are very controversial, very far left and call a lot of church and conservative groups who have nothing to do with racism a hate group. Very low credibility.
All I know is that there are new KKK groups popping up all over the USA.
And White Supremacists.
They’re even in my state in small towns.
You don’t have to believe it.
You don’t have to care.
But I do.
I am absolutely shocked by the extraordinary amount of KKK rallies that pop up on here. I've never seen anything like that in my half century here on earth. I was completely unaware that they were so active.

Do they not gather in major metropolitan areas maybe? I'm in Chicago, so is that it? It's probably for the best that I haven't ever run into those morons. I'd likely end up in need of bail money.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:47 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:45 pm
DSamuels wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:07 am You certainly seem to be informed of all the klan activities. Are you on their mailing list?

I bet your google search history is very interesting considering the articles you post.
LMAO @ the KKK mailing list. Can you imagine such a thing!
Lol
Yah
Seriously though, they are recruiting, leaving fliers in mailboxes and front doors and it’s really disturbing.
It’s not something to joke about.
It’s despicable.
That's absolutely nauseating. As if there isn't enough division.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:28 pm https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/2918416002

KKK and other hate groups on the increase all over the USA. They’re in small towns in my home state.
Very discouraging.
Antifa is the worst hate group in this country.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:30 pm

Very discouraging.
https://www.adl.org/resources/backgroun ... are-antifa
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:48 pm
iamanon wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:30 pm

Very discouraging.
https://www.adl.org/resources/backgroun ... are-antifa
Regardless to their origin they have evolved into one of the most violent hate groups in this country.
Deleted User 276

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:49 pm
DSamuels wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:27 pm

This article uses hate defined by SPLC. They are very controversial, very far left and call a lot of church and conservative groups who have nothing to do with racism a hate group. Very low credibility.
And White Supremacists.
You don’t have to care.
But I do.
I am absolutely shocked by the extraordinary amount of KKK rallies that pop up on here. I've never seen anything like that in my half century here on earth. I was completely unaware that they were so active.

Do they not gather in major metropolitan areas maybe? I'm in Chicago, so is that it? It's probably for the best that I haven't ever run into those morons. I'd likely end up in need of bail money.
I can't say about your area, only about mine. After Charlottesville, we had an incredible uptick in Virginia Flaggers. They are not the same as KKK but still scary. They have been emboldened over the past couple of years to the point that they have their own store front and are present at many town events. This is a tourist town so there are lots of events - every weekend. Threats have been made but they are veiled making it hard to make a police report. I have been threatened and am frightened. My family is frightened. My husband works for the sheriff's department and that is no comfort. We tend to just stay low and appreciate the knowledge that we have good friends. I am a target because I work with small business owners who grow/produce local products. This is seen as subversive. Honestly, I say "f**k them" every single day and that gives me strength. f**k them all.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:11 pm

And White Supremacists.
You don’t have to care.
But I do.

I can't say about your area, only about mine. After Charlottesville, we had an incredible uptick in Virginia Flaggers. They are not the same as KKK but still scary. They have been emboldened over the past couple of years to the point that they have their own store front and are present at many town events. This is a tourist town so there are lots of events - every weekend. Threats have been made but they are veiled making it hard to make a police report. I have been threatened and am frightened. My family is frightened. My husband works for the sheriff's department and that is no comfort. We tend to just stay low and appreciate the knowledge that we have good friends. I am a target because I work with small business owners who grow/produce local products. This is seen as subversive. Honestly, I say "f**k them" every single day and that gives me strength. f**k them all.
I can't even express how incredible I find it that there are such hateful people, and that they're so blatant about it. It's just incomprehensible to me. I'm so sorry you go through that. Farmer's markets are subversive? I swear there are large chunks of the population that belong behind bars. Be safe and keep that attitude ❤
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Deleted User 1344

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:11 pm

And White Supremacists.
You don’t have to care.
But I do.

Oh my goodness
I’m so sorry- it shouldn’t be that way.
Stay safe!🙁
Locked Previous topicNext topic