I'm just going to vent.. don't mind me.

Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It has been really close to a year since I kicked my ex out. I am finally figuring things out, but really why do people still need to say "you'll find someone when you aren't looking?" Or "he's still out there for you?"

I don't want a HE and I don' believe that there is someone out there waiting to "love" me. Do I want to date, sure, it seems like it could be fun (I've never really dated) and would I love to have S*x again sometime? YES
But do I think those things are wrapped up in my finding this mythical "love of my life" not at all. If I say something I'm being negative. I am not negative, I am realistic. And I know what I am capable of, I don't want another person living with me and my kids, that was a nightmare and I'll never put them through that again. I also don't want to feel obligated to someone.
It just sometimes gets on my nerves. If people are in love and have lasting relationships, I am happy for them. But that is not what I want at all.

GRRRRR, That is my vent.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Your love life is none of their business.
Next time, give them a sly smile and don't say anything.
They'll come up with all kinds of off the wall conclusions. Its always fun to hear what you're up to after the fact.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:53 pm Your love life is none of their business.
Next time, give them a sly smile and don't say anything.
They'll come up with all kinds of off the wall conclusions. Its always fun to hear what you're up to after the fact.
LOL
most people who feel free to talk, know that I never meet people.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Locked Previous topicNext topic