I wish my ex (my kids father) was more active in their activities

Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My son I hear is great at football, I watch, but I have no idea. And I love him, but I will never love football. I will always go to his games, but his dad could tell him he was doing a good job and it mean something.

But like I heard my whole life, "if wishes were horses, beggars would ride" My ex does a lot, so I shouldn't complain. But here I am complaining. LOL
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

So you want him to watch a game and let your son know how he's doing?
Just invite him to the game. I'm sure if he's a good father to him he'll find some time to make it to a few games.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:33 pm So you want him to watch a game and let your son know how he's doing?
Just invite him to the game. I'm sure if he's a good father to him he'll find some time to make it to a few games.
I think he should be interested in what they are doing. He knows when my son plays or can get the schedule from him (we don’t really talk much).
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Locked Previous topicNext topic