Finally getting my name back completely.

Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My lawyer didn’t file the name change in my original divorce filing. I didn’t know there was some else needed. The social security office changed it with the divorce decree, the DMV needed more. So for 3 months I’ve had one last name on a lot of things & another on the rest.
The name change motion was approved yesterday. Now I can finally finish another step of putting the mess behind me!!
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Yay!
That's good news.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Nice, I opted to keep my married name it was so important to me to have the same name as my kids.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

One door closes.....
Glad your got your name back.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:55 pm Nice, I opted to keep my married name it was so important to me to have the same name as my kids.
I understand that. I would have kept that last name. The last name I have now, is nothing but bad memories
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

When I got divorced I went back to my maiden name. We didn't have any living children together, so there was no need to hang on to it.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:02 pm When I got divorced I went back to my maiden name. We didn't have any living children together, so there was no need to hang on to it.
I’m not changing it again, it’s such a pain
Locked Previous topicNext topic