How do i do this?

Deleted User 172

Unread post

I want to take my kids (14 & 6) to an amusement park before the summer ends.
However the 6 year old is too short to ride most rides and I can't have him waiting by himself while i ride some rides with the 14 year old.
I dont have anyone that would actually go with us.
How do i pull this off? I was thinking about just taking my 14 year old but i dont want my 6 year old to feel left out.

This is one of the times being a single mom sucks!
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Does the 14 yr old have any friends? If so, can the 14 yr old take a friend?
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This exactly. Ds14 and the friend can ride togethe
Inmybizz wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:19 pm Does the 14 yr old have any friends? If so, can the 14 yr old take a friend?
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I agree with taking a friend.
I agree it sucks sometimes
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Yeah it does. I've been calling around. No friends can come but i might be able to take my niece with us.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

You won’t get to ride the rides. A 14 year old can ride alone, a 6 year old can’t wait alone. Or find a more appropriate activity for everyone, let the 14 year old bring someone, or leave the 6 year old and do something special with just him in another day.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:49 am Yeah it does. I've been calling around. No friends can come but i might be able to take my niece with us.
Cool!! I hope it works out.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:59 pm I want to take my kids (14 & 6) to an amusement park before the summer ends.
However the 6 year old is too short to ride most rides and I can't have him waiting by himself while i ride some rides with the 14 year old.
I dont have anyone that would actually go with us.
How do i pull this off? I was thinking about just taking my 14 year old but i dont want my 6 year old to feel left out.

This is one of the times being a single mom sucks!
My 13yr old has to do all big rides by himself and then has to wait for my 6yr old to do a few rides we switch off. Best option which works for us is older child gets to take a friend and they go off meeting up at certain times and I stick with my 7yr old and we do the smaller rides all day.
Locked Previous topicNext topic