Are you looking forward to the 4th?

Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It’s going to be hot & my mother is coming from tomorrow until Saturday.
It’s fine, our relationship is good, she’s sometimes overly critical for no reason
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

We have a barbeque at my sister's to go to. That's exciting but no fireworks allowed. 😐😐
We did my birthday today and I'm sure they'll get me another cake on the 4th.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Kind of..I'm looking forward to going down to the lake and watching the community fireworks show.
Not looking forward to my neighbor popping fireworks. Seems like everything is pointed at my house.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:06 pm We have a barbeque at my sister's to go to. That's exciting but no fireworks allowed. 😐😐
No fireworks? That’s the fun part.
When was your birthday?
I’ve got to change my attitude, it will be a good time. My mom hasn’t visited in awhile.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:08 pm Kind of..I'm looking forward to going down to the lake and watching the community fireworks show.
Not looking forward to my neighbor popping fireworks. Seems like everything is pointed at my house.
That’s my kids’ favorite part
As long as it’s not 5:30 am, I don’t mind them
noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I’m trying to be positive. I HATE loud noses and fireworks but my sponsor is having a cook out so I’m going to take the kids and hang out with my sponsorship family. I’ll be okay and my kids will probably enjoy it more than us driving to the shopping center and sitting in the car, watching them and then hauling ass to leave.
“Nevertheless, she persisted.”
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:16 pm
Inmybizz wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:08 pm Kind of..I'm looking forward to going down to the lake and watching the community fireworks show.
That’s my kids’ favorite part
As long as it’s not 5:30 am, I don’t mind them
I think if I lived in the city I wouldn't mind. I live in the hillcountry with lots of tress and it's dry. I'm always concerned someone will start a fire.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:16 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:06 pm We have a barbeque at my sister's to go to. That's exciting but no fireworks allowed. 😐😐
No fireworks? That’s the fun part.
When was your birthday?
I’ve got to change my attitude, it will be a good time. My mom hasn’t visited in awhile.
Yeah no fireworks. I love fireworks too! I love to set them off not just watch.
Today is my birthday but shhhh. Its a secret.
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Hope you have a terrific time :)
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Eh for me .. least dh is off but that's about it ..
Locked Previous topicNext topic