I am really starting to let myself enjoy being by myself in the house.

Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I didn't dread the kids going to their dad's for the weekend. I was looking forward to having the time to myself.
It is all in my mindset, if I go into it thinking I am going to be miserable, I am going to be miserable.
And I am very tired of being miserable.

How do you ladies handle it?
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I love having the house to myself. My kid is a very high needs kid. She's getting better at it, a lot better, now with 3 years of college under her belt but she still likes to be up my ass. I like the peace and quiet.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:15 pm I love having the house to myself. My kid is a very high needs kid. She's getting better at it, a lot better, now with 3 years of college under her belt but she still likes to be up my ass. I like the peace and quiet.
My daughter is always right next to me, I’m going to start appreciating the breaks
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

I love my nights off from the kids. I spend them doing whatever I want to do. It could be going to a movie, an art show, sitting in bed and binge-watching something on TV.
Endless possibilities.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My kids are with me 24/7 so this isn't something I personally deal with.
Locked Previous topicNext topic