Shopping

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anyone notice how cold people are?

I was out shopping. No friendly faces. I say things with a smile on my face like excuse me please, I'm sorry or thank you... I get nothing in return, but an ugly blank stare.

It's like I'm stuck in the twilight zone surrounded by zombie-like creatures.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

It was 15 below today when I was out; everyone was cold.
Turkle
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Yet another reason I despise shopping.

Wait a couple of months; you will notice a huge change in most peoples' attitudes once it rolls around.
"Prison inmates are treated to cable TV, hot meals and a college education, while on the outside some people can only afford these things through a life of crime."
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I consider myself to be a very sociable person. When I'm out shopping, I usually do interact with a few people. But like everyone else, sometimes I just don't feel like engaging. I wouldn't think that makes me a zombie. It just means that I'm not in the mood to yap.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It was cold today here

I didn’t want to be out, so I was doing my business and not interacting. Too cold for pleasantries
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yes.. Sometimes people can be a bit inconsiderate. In my area young people have a real lack of basic manners.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Are you talking about the employees or people shopping?
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I always smile at people when I’m out. I hold doors and say hi too.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:01 pm Anyone notice how cold people are?

I was out shopping. No friendly faces. I say things with a smile on my face like excuse me please, I'm sorry or thank you... I get nothing in return, but an ugly blank stare.

It's like I'm stuck in the twilight zone surrounded by zombie-like creatures.
I think people respond in the same manner they receive from strangers. I'm very outgoing, always smiling with a friendly hello to everyone that crosses my path. Very rarely do I run across a rude unfriendly person. Although it could depend on which part of the city or town you are in
* shrugs *
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:05 pm It was 15 below today when I was out; everyone was cold.
:lol:
Locked Previous topicNext topic