What are your favorite crafts?

Pinkiepie2010
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I sew, garden, draw, color, and sketch. But right now I get a kick out of making quiet books out of felt.
eyes4ears
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Ol--akasha--lo wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:22 pm I've crocheted 2 queen size blankets.
I would like to learn to crochet, so I can make rag rugs!
Deleted User 670

Unread post

eyes4ears wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:08 pm
Ol--akasha--lo wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:22 pm I've crocheted 2 queen size blankets.
I bought a skein of Bernat Blanket Stripes Yarn to make a floor rug with my spindle loom. I got the little lilacs one. I'm currently knitting a blanket throw for the family room. I'm almost done. I've got 2 more skeins to add before it's done. I'm making it nice and long, the length of the couch so it will make a good nap blanket.

The bernat blanket stripes yarn is a nice bulky yarn. You could probably use that for your rag rug.

eyes4ears
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:27 pm
I bought a skein of Bernat Blanket Stripes Yarn to make a floor rug with my spindle loom. I got the little lilacs one. I'm currently knitting a blanket throw for the family room. I'm almost done. I've got 2 more skeins to add before it's done. I'm making it nice and long, the length of the couch so it will make a good nap blanket.

The bernat blanket stripes yarn is a nice bulky yarn. You could probably use that for your rag rug.

Is that what they use for arm crochet ?
eyes4ears
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I would like to see a picture of your blanket when it's done.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

eyes4ears wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:30 pm

I would like to see a picture of your blanket when it's done.
I'll post one when it's done. I'll be glad to be done with it. I'm kinda anxious to get my hands on the Bernat with my spool loom. lol.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

eyes4ears wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:29 pm

No, it's not that bulky. It's thinner than your pinky finger but thicker than regular bulky yarn. Maybe as thick as a fuzzy pipe cleaner.
eyes4ears
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:12 pm

No, it's not that bulky. It's thinner than your pinky finger but thicker than regular bulky yarn. Maybe as thick as a fuzzy pipe cleaner.
I think i have seen it. But again I don't know how to crochet so I am lost
Deleted User 670

Unread post

eyes4ears wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:22 pm

Lots of how to videos on youtube.
eyes4ears
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:41 pm
eyes4ears wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:22 pm

Lots of how to videos on youtube.
I do better one on one. I am a pretty quick learner but tge visual helps.
Locked Previous topicNext topic