Deer head butting windows

Anonymous 1

Unread post

There is a museum area where I work. When I came to work after the weekend I noticed two of the large windows to the museum had huge holes in them.
I asked what happened and someone said a deer head butt both windows over the weekend. They didn’t see it but knew it was a deer because it left behind blood, hair and meat. Damn! That had to hurt. I didn’t think a deer would do that once let alone twice and then be able to walk away.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That’s sad. It’s not even mating system. They most often do that when they see their reflection and get confused.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:57 pm That’s sad. It’s not even mating system. They most often do that when they see their reflection and get confused.
That’s what I was wondering. If it’s not mating season I don’t know what caused it to do that.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Maybe it's time for you to put away that BAMBI cardboard cut out!

But in all seriousness, that's sad. Poor deer. :(
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Chronic wasting disease
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ouch! That doesn't sound like it would have felt good for the deer. Poor thing. :(

Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

A deer crashed through my neighbors glass back door. We couldn't figure out why or what was going on for it to do that. I also had one at my back door looking agitated like it was going to head butt my door.
Locked Previous topicNext topic