Haunting of Hill House

RedBottoms

Unread post

I watched the first two episodes of the new series on Netflix. Its pretty good so far
Seashell77
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I heard about this series. Sounds pretty good.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It's absolutely amazing. I'm rewatching it with DH and catching so much more the second time.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Awesome series. I want to watch it again.
noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I know this is a bit behind but i wanted to say that I liked it but it was predictable. Any thoughts on it being renewed for a second season?
“Nevertheless, she persisted.”
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

noitsmebecky wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 2:56 pm I know this is a bit behind but i wanted to say that I liked it but it was predictable. Any thoughts on it being renewed for a second season?
Season 2 is supposed to be called The Haunting of Bly Manor. It's more of an anthology show so it will have all new characters and an all new haunting. It is supposed to be out sometime next year.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

We watched a few episodes of it last weekend and like it.

It took me a while to be two and two together to realize that it was loosely based on that old 1999 movie, "The Haunting" with Liam Neeson, Catherine Zeta Jones, and Owen Wilson.
noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:44 am We watched a few episodes of it last weekend and like it.

It took me a while to be two and two together to realize that it was loosely based on that old 1999 movie, "The Haunting" with Liam Neeson, Catherine Zeta Jones, and Owen Wilson.
That was actually a remake too.

I think the original came out in the 50s or 60s? I just remember this witch that they found in the basement and she rolls away on a pallet lmao.
noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 3:37 pm
noitsmebecky wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 2:56 pm I know this is a bit behind but i wanted to say that I liked it but it was predictable. Any thoughts on it being renewed for a second season?
Season 2 is supposed to be called The Haunting of Bly Manor. It's more of an anthology show so it will have all new characters and an all new haunting. It is supposed to be out sometime next year.
The first season was entertaining so i’m looking forward to the second season I guess.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

noitsmebecky wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:27 pm
AZLizardLady wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:44 am We watched a few episodes of it last weekend and like it.

That was actually a remake too.

I think the original came out in the 50s or 60s? I just remember this witch that they found in the basement and she rolls away on a pallet lmao.
It was also a remake. You're absolutely correct.

I'm trying to remember the name of the actress who played Nell in that original...Julie Harris I believe her name was?
Locked Previous topicNext topic