Let's start

Reedusstalker

Unread post

a horror story. Post two sentences per reply. I'll start

She knew she should have stopped for gas when she saw that last gas station. Now she was out of gas, in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the night.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

She felt what she thought were eyes watching her every move. She wanted to desperately not be there.
i want candy!
RedBottoms

Unread post

She scrambled through the trunk searching for a flashlight. That was when she heard the rustling in the bushes.
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

She turned around and saw two red, glowing eyes staring at her.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

She screams but no sound comes out. The red eyes disappear and she's hit with a whoosh of air.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The air sends a cold shiver down her spine. She turns back to the trunk in hopes of finding a working flashlight.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

She hears steps coming from behind her as she rummages through the trunk. She whirls around only to hear soft laughter.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Terrified, she jumps back into her car and locks the doors, frantically searching for her phone. She grabs her purse.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

She sighs with relief as she grabs her phone from her purse. The car starts rocking.
Locked Previous topicNext topic