Creepy/cool 9-2

wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:12 pm Image
I was always afraid of something under my bed as a child and to this day, I still have no interest in my leg hanging over the bed. There is not enough room between the bottom of my bed and the floor for anyone to hide there but it's an irrational fear I haven't managed to get rid of.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:48 pm
I was always afraid of something under my bed as a child and to this day, I still have no interest in my leg hanging over the bed. There is not enough room between the bottom of my bed and the floor for anyone to hide there but it's an irrational fear I haven't managed to get rid of.
I am 39 and I still wont let anything hang off the bed
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:51 pm
I'm 42 and that is just one of the things held over from childhood that I won't do.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:54 pm

I'm 42 and that is just one of the things held over from childhood that I won't do.
I have a few still lol! I don't look out windows at night because of something that happen to me as a child. When it's thundering and lightening at night, I won't open my eyes because I am sure something will be standing there. Then I will completely cover my head so only my mouth is out so I can breath lol!!
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:56 pm
wildflowers25 wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:54 pm

I have a few still lol! I don't look out windows at night because of something that happen to me as a child. When it's thundering and lightening at night, I won't open my eyes because I am sure something will be standing there. Then I will completely cover my head so only my mouth is out so I can breath lol!!
I've have been known to cover my head on occassion! Usually when our old house creeks at night and I'm the only one awake lol
Locked Previous topicNext topic