Live ghost cams for your viewing pleasure

Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Good evening ladies!

So over the summer I learned about the Willard Library’s live ghost cam where you can watch three different cameras at once and submit and ghostly sightings! It’s actually really interesting and I’ve been enjoying it and clicking thru the gallery of submissions. Here’s the link: http://www.willardghost.com/index.php?content=ghostcams

And a screenshot of what it looks like
9B3FA4CE-1A9B-4C24-B6E0-291D186DB9E5.png
RedBottoms

Unread post

Cool! I love live cams of any kind.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

cool
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:15 pm Cool! I love live cams of any kind.
It’s really weird because most places that do the ghost cams tend to shut them down during business hours for privacy reasons, this one is on all day and all night.
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:06 pmcool
I get my ghost hunting fix lol!
Actually this weekend sometime I’m heading back to that house where I captured the face and doing an investigation. If I catch anything, I’ll post it on here!
RedBottoms

Unread post

I have never really done actual ghost hunting but I am always open to being a believer. I feel like if you go looking for them they are less likely to show up. I honestly think its the people just minding their own business that are more likely to see something.
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:16 am I have never really done actual ghost hunting but I am always open to being a believer. I feel like if you go looking for them they are less likely to show up. I honestly think its the people just minding their own business that are more likely to see something.
You should try it at least once! I’m in a part of NY that has a plethora of rumored haunted sites. We’ve been featured in Syfys ghost hunters a few times too. I’ve been going since I was 15 or 16 and it never gets old lol!
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wish they weren’t so pixelated. I couldn’t see anything that other people claimed they saw on the captured images.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:19 pm I wish they weren’t so pixelated. I couldn’t see anything that other people claimed they saw on the captured images.
The entry is the clearest
Locked Previous topicNext topic