What is he seeing?!

agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I need some insight into this. Recently, my dog that I've had for almost 12 years, passed away. My son, who is 2, never got to say goodbye to him, and asks for him every now and then. Shortly after my dog died, my son started pointing to the chair in his room and saying "Ghost" I have no idea where he even learned that word... It's not a word that we use often.

I just have to know what he is seeing, and if it is in fact a ghost of some form. Thanks!

Deleted User 172

Unread post

Maybe. Babies and children are known to see more paranormal things than adults. It has to do with the wiring of the brain or something like that. IDK. But it's totally possible he really is seeing a ghost.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:24 am Maybe. Babies and children are known to see more paranormal things than adults. It has to do with the wiring of the brain or something like that. IDK. But it's totally possible he really is seeing a ghost.
He doesn't seem scared, so I'm not overly worried. I'm just wondering if he's seeing the dog, or if he's seeing someone or something else.

Locked Previous topicNext topic