Guess the ending

Deleted User 172

Unread post

I'm starting a thread to guess the ending of whatever book you're reading at the time.
If you want to play along just guess the ending and if you're right come back and comment that you were right. (You don't have to do this either, this is just for 'hey I was right' purposes)
I guess if the book in question is something on your 'read next' list or whatever and you don't want a spoiler then just skip over it.
IDK how else to do it but I've been trying to guess this ending to my current book for a while and I think I got it.
Edit.
Use authors name instead of title of book and authors name. That way no spoilers.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

T.E. Woods
-The ending- T and M are the same person, T suffers from schizophrenia or multiple personalities and she's the one who killed whoever was murdered.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:04 pm T.E. Woods
-The ending- T and M are the same person, T suffers from schizophrenia or multiple personalities and she's the one who killed whoever was murdered.
I was right.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Dan Brown.

I think Winston, the computer is behind this conspiracy.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:55 pm Dan Brown.

I think Winston, the computer is behind this conspiracy.
And I was right!
Reedusstalker

Unread post

This sounds fun!

Okay, I'm reading a book called High Witch. I don't really like it but I will try and finish it.

I am guessing the main characters will get married after she saves him and accepts herself.
Locked Previous topicNext topic