Book of the day! Aug 24

Reedusstalker

Unread post

Let the Right One In
by John Ajvide Lindqvist
I LOVED this book. It was awesome and actually was kind of sad. There was one part that I was reading and had to put the book down. It was so upsetting.

It is autumn 1981 when the inconceivable comes to Blackeberg, a suburb in Sweden. The body of a teenage boy is found, emptied of blood, the murder rumored to be part of a ritual killing. Twelve-year-old Oskar is personally hoping that revenge has come at long last—revenge for the bullying he endures at school, day after day.
But the murder is not the most important thing on his mind. A new girl has moved in next door—a girl who has never seen a Rubik’s Cube before, but who can solve it at once. There is something wrong with her, though, something odd. And she only comes out at night....
HaggardWitch
Countess
Countess

Unread post

That title has intrigued me. I didn't know it was a vampire book. Fall reading is the best!

I'm planning on starting "The Bedlam Detective" soon.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

HaggardWitch wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:34 am That title has intrigued me. I didn't know it was a vampire book. Fall reading is the best!

I'm planning on starting "The Bedlam Detective" soon.
Its equal parts scary and heartbreaking
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I have this love/hate with heart breaking, lol.
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I watched this movie. It was kind of weird, and I didn't know it was a book. I bet the book is better.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

caustib wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:05 pm I watched this movie. It was kind of weird, and I didn't know it was a book. I bet the book is better.
The book was very different and that's all I'm going to say. I mean completely different. But I did love the movie. I thought it was awesome
Locked Previous topicNext topic