Plus size workouts

DDPickles86
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I am 205 lbs and 5 ft 3. Its hard for me to get around and moving. I want to start working out. Just don't know any videos that are non strenuous that I can do.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Walking is great exercise. And as you get stronger, you can buy weights that you can strap onto your ankles and wrist to give you more of a workout. The weights go as low as 1lb and as high as 10lbs. Beginner Step aerobics seems to pretty low key and easy.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I recommend yoga. you can do chair AND restorative to get started and then slowly grow your practice.
It will change your life and give you back years.
I would rather you went into a studio where a certified yogi can assist in tips and props right on the spot and you can experience the energy but there are so many wonderful instructors who are on YouTube.
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I agree with both Pinkbutterfly and Lotus. I’ve had a lot of health obstacles the past couple years, don’t worry won’t bore you with the lists of details, lol. Anyways, I started utilizing an app to track my steps, add small goals then increased every 2 weeks, I started doing beginners yoga, and lost over 58lbs in 5 months. I’ve recently added a beginners hula workout dvd as well.
Locked Previous topicNext topic