What’s Your “Thing”?

Luvnlogic
Commoner
Commoner

Unread post

I’m currently doing Les Mills’ Body Flow 3 times a week then PiYo twice a week. I’ve been “threatening” to do some heavy lifting, but chicken out every time. :? What are you in to?
CannotCount
It’s Misspelt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I have to resubscribe to Beachbody once I get my workout space back, I like doing all the stuff by autumn calbrese (sp?) like 21 day fix. I’m also a runner and I like to do those obstacle courses and mud runs.
Luvnlogic
Commoner
Commoner

Unread post

CannotCount wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 6:28 pm I have to resubscribe to Beachbody once I get my workout space back, I like doing all the stuff by autumn calbrese (sp?) like 21 day fix. I’m also a runner and I like to do those obstacle courses and mud runs.
I’ve seen clips of her stuff on FB. Looks good.
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I started a ketogenic diet about 3 weeks ago now. I'm down 23 friggin lbs. No more being the cute but "chubby" chick. I'm done with all that! I can't believe I'm dropping it so fast too!
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
Luvnlogic
Commoner
Commoner

Unread post

admin wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 7:00 pm I started a ketogenic diet about 3 weeks ago now. I'm down 23 friggin lbs. No more being the cute but "chubby" chick. I'm done with all that! I can't believe I'm dropping it so fast too!
I have a friend who swears by keto! Good job, mama!!
piratemoo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Luvnlogic wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 7:51 pm
admin wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 7:00 pm I started a ketogenic diet about 3 weeks ago now. I'm down 23 friggin lbs. No more being the cute but "chubby" chick. I'm done with all that! I can't believe I'm dropping it so fast too!
I have a friend who swears by keto! Good job, mama!!
Thanks! I still have a ways to go, but I'm excited that I finally found something that works! It really is amazing!
Muzzyh
Peon

Unread post

I can’t figure out if I’m replying correctly, so go easy if I did something weird here. My thing is running, but I also do yoga and some weights. I don’t belong to a gym, I don’t have time for that. I’m so glad it’s summer; I can’t wait to get out on the lakes on a paddle board.
piratemoo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Muzzyh wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 9:12 am I can’t figure out if I’m replying correctly, so go easy if I did something weird here. My thing is running, but I also do yoga and some weights. I don’t belong to a gym, I don’t have time for that. I’m so glad it’s summer; I can’t wait to get out on the lakes on a paddle board.
You got it. You replied fine. Welcome! :D
kd_mazur
Peon

Unread post

I started 21 day fix on Monday.
Aurorabear
Commoner
Commoner

Unread post

Im on my second round of 80 day Obsession. I REALLY enjoy it. I have done a ton of different workouts, like them all for different reasons. This one fits me well. I did really enjoy Les Mill Combat though. I use to do kickboxing and it was so much fun.
Locked Previous topicNext topic