What’s Your “Thing”?

Luvnlogic
Commoner
Commoner

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 5:28 pm I kind of hate exercise although I know I should do it anyway and I have zero self control so I could never do a diet. I will happily do aerial yoga though and I have a yoga trapeze hanging in my kitchen. I don't do it religiously or anything and a lot of times I'll just lounge in it like a hammock and watch tv or read. LOL
Aerial yoga looks amazing. I really need to find a local place to try it.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Luvnlogic wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 10:45 am
bmw29 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 5:28 pm I kind of hate exercise although I know I should do it anyway and I have zero self control so I could never do a diet. I will happily do aerial yoga though and I have a yoga trapeze hanging in my kitchen. I don't do it religiously or anything and a lot of times I'll just lounge in it like a hammock and watch tv or read. LOL
Aerial yoga looks amazing. I really need to find a local place to try it.
There is a small yoga studio about 5 minutes from me that does aerial yoga several times a week. I keep saying I'm going to go but I prefer the convenience of practicing in my own house. I will get there one day though because while I'm good at getting into the individual poses I think it would be fun to learn an actual routine.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Well I walk twice a week for two miles with my friend and I walk at home. I cut out all pop and didn't realize that I also cut out carbs lol That was by accident
Deleted User 244

Unread post

I’m a boot camp lover, and I also do spin. My problem is I don’t stretch nearly enough so I’m always freaking sore!
lalaballet
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I’ve been Keto for six years now.
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I want to run. A few years ago, I set the goal to be able to run three miles without stopping. I haven't been able to do it yet and I don't work out consistently. But I really want to.

I also want to lift weights but I'm scared I'll hurt myself. I can't afford a personal trainer or a gym membership. My husband bought me a barbell for Christmas and some light 10 pound weights to go on it. The day after I tried it, I hurt my back. No idea if it was caused by poor form or something else.

So I haven't picked it up since.
Squirrelcat
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I’m not really into exercise (bad I know!) but I try to eat as clean as possible
noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Beginnger yoga on YouTube lol. Whatever quick video I can find. I do it in the morning before work.
“Nevertheless, she persisted.”
CamoBarbie
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

I do a mixture of piyo and core de force. And I stupidly signed up for a 5k obstacle course so I guess I need to start cardio even though it’s my enemy 😂. I do a bunch of gym classes too and pole fit. I’d probably actually lose the weight I need to if I could bring myself to eat healthy and not eat pasta most days lol
PurpleFrog
Peon

Unread post

I love piyo, yoga and zumba. I do yoga everyday so I guess that's my thing :)
Locked Previous topicNext topic