I'm beyond terrified, nobody will help me tho.

Momo3Queen2HerKing
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Jlop0004 wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:40 am Sounds like a Lifetime movie that I saw not too long ago where the husband was poisoning his wife. But seriously, that's really scary. You need to go get checked out, and make sure you don't have a brain tumor or something.
I went to the ER the same night that I posted this. They found nothing on the CT scan. I have an appt on the 29th to switch to a PCP they recommended within their hospital. But it hasn't happened again and I have started getting some of my memory back too.

DH would NOT poison me. I'm positive and Tbh it pisses me off that more than one person said this. Not every F***ing thing is abuse. Not every woman that gets sick is being poisoned by her DH. Stop watching lifetime movies. They are made up b.s.
If life has you down, make a change in your life. As life is too short to be unhappy even for a minute!
LeahThoughts
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Momo3Queen2HerKing wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:03 pm
LeahThoughts wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:21 am Did you ever find out what was wrong?
No I did not. They wanted me to switch PCP to one in the same hospital which DH had already said he wanted me to do anyways. I have an appt for the 29th which is the earliest they could do.

But it has NOT happened again, so that's a good thing imo. I have the majority of my memory back but I'm still missing almost one full day and part of another. DH has been great on answering any questions I have about what occurred during those times and that is what I think is helping get the memories back.

Thank you for your concern.
Wow, I'm really glad that it hasn't happened again. That must have been so incredibly concerning and scary for you. But keep your appt, just to be safe! And it's great that your DH has been able to help you try to recapture anything, or figure out what was happening during those episodes. It's always nice to have a good support system, especially when it comes to our health. Sending you positive and healthy vibes!!
Momo3Queen2HerKing
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

LeahThoughts wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:51 pm
Momo3Queen2HerKing wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:03 pm
LeahThoughts wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:21 am Did you ever find out what was wrong?
No I did not. They wanted me to switch PCP to one in the same hospital which DH had already said he wanted me to do anyways. I have an appt for the 29th which is the earliest they could do.

But it has NOT happened again, so that's a good thing imo. I have the majority of my memory back but I'm still missing almost one full day and part of another. DH has been great on answering any questions I have about what occurred during those times and that is what I think is helping get the memories back.

Thank you for your concern.
Wow, I'm really glad that it hasn't happened again. That must have been so incredibly concerning and scary for you. But keep your appt, just to be safe! And it's great that your DH has been able to help you try to recapture anything, or figure out what was happening during those episodes. It's always nice to have a good support system, especially when it comes to our health. Sending you positive and healthy vibes!!
He's been amazing helping me. Thank you for NOT accusing DH of poisoning me. I'm getting irritated with it. If he was poisoning me he wouldn't have been the one to tell me he was worried abt me bc I was acting different, he wouldn't have sat with me all night at the ER holding me and terrified he might someday lose me to something out of his control, something he didn't understand.
If life has you down, make a change in your life. As life is too short to be unhappy even for a minute!
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I didn't read through the replies, but I doubt anyone really thinks he is poisoning you. I wouldn't feed that with my attention. I hope you get some answers. Best wishes.
Momo3Queen2HerKing
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Lotus wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:51 am I didn't read through the replies, but I doubt anyone really thinks he is poisoning you. I wouldn't feed that with my attention. I hope you get some answers. Best wishes.
I posted this in MC and a LOT of women claimed it was either him poisoning me or I was attention seeking or a drug user. I have an appt with a new PCP on the 29th.

I'm hoping I can get some answers then. Cuz it really bothers me that there is one full day that I only remember 2 things that happened that day. One I couldn't figure out how/why we got where I remember being. The other I remember being at dh's job but I don't remember anything that we did while there. DH said I push mowed half the yard (he does the yard work there for extra money) which is something that I've NEVER done before.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momo3Queen2HerKing wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:11 pm
Lotus wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:51 am I didn't read through the replies, but I doubt anyone really thinks he is poisoning you. I wouldn't feed that with my attention. I hope you get some answers. Best wishes.
I posted this in MC and a LOT of women claimed it was either him poisoning me or I was attention seeking or a drug user. I have an appt with a new PCP on the 29th.

I'm hoping I can get some answers then. Cuz it really bothers me that there is one full day that I only remember 2 things that happened that day. One I couldn't figure out how/why we got where I remember being. The other I remember being at dh's job but I don't remember anything that we did while there. DH said I push mowed half the yard (he does the yard work there for extra money) which is something that I've NEVER done before.
Oh well CM lol yeah. I am hoping this group doesnt spiral into that mess. It was strange to me that women trolled. Its such a bizarre way to use your intellectual resources, but I digress.
Your event must have you shaken up. No answers OR answers pending you must be concerned that it will happen again. How are you going about your normal routine? Are you letting your husband know your whereabouts so he can keep track of you in case it happens again?
Momo3Queen2HerKing
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Lotus wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:38 pm

Oh well CM lol yeah. I am hoping this group doesnt spiral into that mess. It was strange to me that women trolled. Its such a bizarre way to use your intellectual resources, but I digress.
Your event must have you shaken up. No answers OR answers pending you must be concerned that it will happen again. How are you going about your normal routine? Are you letting your husband know your whereabouts so he can keep track of you in case it happens again?
Right now, the only places I go alone (sometimes, DH usually takes me to 1 and my dad takes me to another) is to my dr appt. Other than that DH is ALWAYS with me. I won't drive until I get the OKAY to go ahead.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momo3Queen2HerKing wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:32 am
Lotus wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:38 pm

Right now, the only places I go alone (sometimes, DH usually takes me to 1 and my dad takes me to another) is to my dr appt. Other than that DH is ALWAYS with me. I won't drive until I get the OKAY to go ahead.
Ill keep looking for updates, in the mean time take care of yourself.
Verrine
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

WOW. That is super scary. I have occasional memory issues, but not serious lapses like that. Do NOT let any doctor minimize your experience. Good luck.
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I hope your appt went well and that you are getting answers.
Locked Previous topicNext topic