Exercise Workouts on TV

CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

There are a TON. Any that you particularly like or recommend? I’m interested in Pilates, yoga, and strength training. Suggestions would be wonderful!
i rise.....
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I take it you mean online? Are you willing to spend money or do you want free ones?

Fitness blender is good there are many workouts on there and they have everything - HIIT, yoga, pilates, and strength training.

BeFit is another one that has everything.

If you want to shell out some cash there is always - Beachbody on Demand (do not get sucked into purchasing the add ons go to a store by you and get the items you need it will be a lot cheaper), and Dailyburn. Both of these you can get a trial run and try them out. Both have programs for anything you want.
CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:50 am I take it you mean online? Are you willing to spend money or do you want free ones?

Fitness blender is good there are many workouts on there and they have everything - HIIT, yoga, pilates, and strength training.

If you want to shell out some cash there is always - Beachbody on Demand (do not get sucked into purchasing the add ons go to a store by you and get the items you need it will be a lot cheaper), and Dailyburn. Both of these you can get a trial run and try them out. Both have programs for anything you want.
Online, tv, whatever. I like free. Thanks for your suggestions!!
i rise.....
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CreamTop wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:35 pm
highlandmum wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:50 am I take it you mean online? Are you willing to spend money or do you want free ones?

Online, tv, whatever. I like free. Thanks for your suggestions!!
With fitness blender - the workout videos are fee, the workout programs cost money.
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thanks for this!! I haven't done a TV workout in years. But I'd love to try yoga and pilates.

Locked Previous topicNext topic