This is really creepy

Anonymous 2

Unread post

He had a gun ready to shoot her but decided she should be allowed to pee first? Very strange.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:26 pm He had a gun ready to shoot her but decided she should be allowed to pee first? Very strange.

Most of the time that stuff is for scare and control and it's not real.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Wow, that is really creepy. I am glad she is OK.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

If my dad randomly thinks of someone he hasn’t talked to in a while, they will call later in the day.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’ve had stuff like that happen before and it creeped me out too.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My brother had a dream that our Dad died. He died within a week of that dream.

Years ago I had a dream that my Dad walked me home from the store. He told me "I have to go now" but wouldn't tell me where. The next day he was admitted to the hospital and nearly died.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

You're being given premonitions. You have the gift of clairvoyance. At least I hope you see it as a gift. You have the ability to help a lot of people.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Not so much now, but when I was younger (up to about 35-40) I would dream about someone and I'd hear from or see them in three days. At least twice I dreamt someone had died, one died that day, one died within 3 days.

I'm glad you were able to help her.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:15 pm I had a dream Saturday night that someone came into my job asking for help because someone was after her. So I locked our doors and locked her in the office. In my dream I almost locked her in the bathroom but decided the office doors were harder to break down.

It actually happened.

Someone came into my job and said her boyfriend was in the car with a gun and was going to kill her. She faked needing to use the restroom so she came into my job, ran up to me and starting screaming for help. I locked the doors and locked her in the office just like in my dream. I then went to another locked area of my job and called the police. Within it seemed like minutes 7 cop cars surrounded him and he was arrested.

This is not the first time I've had a premonition and it came true but it's still freaky every time.
Attachments
deja vugiphy (40).gif
deja vugiphy (40).gif (340.06 KiB) Viewed 98 times
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It happens.

Years ago I had a dream that I was in a grocery store and found a bag of marijuana on the floor in the frozen food aisle. The next day, I found a bag of marijuana on the sidewalk outside of the post office. It looked exactly like it did in my dream, a little blue bag.

Random and weird as hell. What are the chances it was pure coincidence?
Locked Previous topicNext topic