Probiotics

Aislinn
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

My doctor told me if they are not refrigerated (like bought from a refrigerator case) they are useless. However, I have heard the new SBO probiotics are okay. I just buy them from the refrigerator case and call it a day. Lol
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:58 pm
Midnight_Storm wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:29 am
Lunarprancer wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:33 pm I eat yogurt and cottage cheese with live and active cultures. I've taken Olly probiotic gummys as well.
I do the yogurt but didn’t know about cottage cheese. I am trying to get away from supplements as much as possible and focus on getting everything as naturally as possible.
I've only found one cottage cheese brand that has live and active cultures. I know there are more though. It has to be cultured cottage cheese =0)

Oh cool, thank you. I know our grocery store has that brand, I almost bought it last week but they ran a 10 for 10 mix and match our their store brand organic products that I couldn’t pass up, lol.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Midnight_Storm wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:35 pm

I do the yogurt but didn’t know about cottage cheese. I am trying to get away from supplements as much as possible and focus on getting everything as naturally as possible.
I've only found one cottage cheese brand that has live and active cultures. I know there are more though. It has to be cultured cottage cheese =0)

Oh cool, thank you. I know our grocery store has that brand, I almost bought it last week but they ran a 10 for 10 mix and match our their store brand organic products that I couldn’t pass up, lol.
It's pricey but it is worth it to me for the probiotics =0)
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:37 pm

I'm jealous. I wish I could eat cottage cheese and yogurt. I love it but it doesn't like me.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Poietes wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:12 pm

I'm jealous. I wish I could eat cottage cheese and yogurt. I love it but it doesn't like me.
I'm sorry =0(
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:15 pm
Poietes wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:12 pm

I'm sorry =0(
Yeah, I just bought dh a bunch of greek yogurt with cultures and protein and I want some so bad but I also want to be able to be around people and not have tummy problems so I'll stick with my supplements. lol
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I was taking Tru Probiotics that I bought from Costco. Finally finished the box yesterday. For awhile I was using Kroger brand, but wanted to try the other brand.I just started Target's brand UP acidophilus today.

P.S. I really like Noosa brand yogurt. So many tasty flavours.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Look what I just found!

https://livesoda.com/

lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Look what I just found!

https://livesoda.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic