What do you eat for breakfast?

CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

It varies. For awhile, it was yogurt with grape nuts mixed in, and a banana. Now I’m on a hard boiled egg kick, with strawberries (currently in my garden). Sometimes cereal. Sometimes just coffee.
i rise.....
Deleted User 244

Unread post

I eat a handful of walnuts or almonds before I workout and then eat lunch at 10:30-10:45 when I get back from the gym lol 😂
RedBottoms

Unread post

since we are going semi keto-I have been making scrambled eggs with cheese for breakfast. I just eat that and the kids eat that with some fruit and maybe tomato or cucumber or avocado. I eat it with avocado as well. And they get like a muffin or something too
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I eat breakfast maybe once every two years. I can't stomach food in the morning.
AubreeGrace17
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I like eggs a lot. I usually make a couple of eggs with Turkey bacon or yogurt on the side with my coffee.
deltathree
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Cereal, toast, juice, fruit, sometimes muffins or Bagels.
Jlop0004
Countess
Countess

Unread post

If I'm in a hurry, I'll eat cereal or oatmeal. Sometimes I'll have egg, sausage, and cheese taco. On weekends we usually have carne guisada and cheese tacos.
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

coffee/then a snack a couple of hours later :)
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

A bowl of Cheerios (no sugar added) with Vanilla Soy milk. Sometimes I have a bagel with cream cheese later in the morning.
Locked Previous topicNext topic