Check in thread

RedBottoms

Unread post

Use this thread to check in with your weight or what you have done lately to get healthier etc and for encouraging each other.

I have lost about 5 pounds and did a step aerobics class today which is new for me. I don't normally do that class and it was pretty intense.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Just started working out again. Now I am on the hunt for a meal plan that will work with my schedule and one that can be sustained long term. Redoing the 21 Day fix then it will be on to 80 Day Obsession.
RedBottoms

Unread post

I weighed in at 162.6
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Didnt realize this was started!

I really did well over the weekend. Been focusing on not eating late in the evening and getting solid sleep. Its actually helping.

Awesome about the class!
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Okay so it is on to a new workout program on Monday and I have a diet all lined up. May be hard with my schedule to keep up with the timed nutrition program but I am going to try.
CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I like to walk - well,I should say it’s the least offensive workout for me, lol. I need to carve out time during the day to do it, but I’m not very motivated at the moment. I like to garden too, and do that most every day.
i rise.....
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have decided my goals. My program runs from Monday July 2nd up until Sunday September 30th. My hope is to lose about 20 lbs and about 2 dress sizes. My ultimate goal is to be down about 40 lbs (depending on how much muscle I build) and 4 - 5 dress sizes.
RedBottoms

Unread post

I am holding steady at about 163. Not been as good about not eating any carbs. Been eating some. But still eating way better than normal.

the biggest new development is my headaches and migraines are gone. I have not had one in a while. I think eating better is helping those.
Lunachick1974
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

So happy to see this post.
I recently was told by my dr. that I need to loose weight for health reasons. Scared the shit out of me. I KNOW what to do, but haven't been able to get my self motivated.
I need to loose a min. of 20 lbs.
Right now I am focusing on my eating. Not snacking on bad stuff, or snacking at night, cutting out sugar and white carbs. Five small meals per day, 2 protein shakes, 3 food meals with protein, greens, fruits, and a starch.
Can't really exercise right now b/c I have broken ribs and they hurt like hell.
Lunachick1974
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

awesome job!

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:11 am I am holding steady at about 163. Not been as good about not eating any carbs. Been eating some. But still eating way better than normal.

the biggest new development is my headaches and migraines are gone. I have not had one in a while. I think eating better is helping those.
Locked Previous topicNext topic