S'mores Ideas

highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Does anyone have a good idea for different type of s'mores.
I have done
Reverse s'mores, which are Chocolate graham crackers (or the outer oreo cookie), white chocolate and a marshmallow

Mint smoothie smores - graham cracker, pep pattie, and marshmallow

And of course the regular s'mores, which I want to try with the new maple flavoured marshmallows they have. Any other great ideas for s'mores to try.
CannotCount
It’s Misspelt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

DD likes to stick rolo’s into the marshmallow instead of a piece of chocolate.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I made s'mores the other night in the toaster oven. Yummy. I like the Honey Maid graham crackers instead of the regular ones. The regular graham crackers are garbage.
purplesimon
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

A friend of mine likes to add a layer of peanut butter to her smores.
MistressNinja
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Use Peeps.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Tried the one last night with the maple flavoured marshmallows. They taste exactly like a Mars bar, they were just amazing. I want to try one I heard of - Graham Cracker, caramilk bar, and marshmallow.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 2:57 pm I made s'mores the other night in the toaster oven. Yummy. I like the Honey Maid graham crackers instead of the regular ones. The regular graham crackers are garbage.
I have only seen Honey graham crackers.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I've had them made with a marshmallow and lemon curd - tasted like lemon meringue pie.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 3:09 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 2:57 pm I made s'mores the other night in the toaster oven. Yummy. I like the Honey Maid graham crackers instead of the regular ones. The regular graham crackers are garbage.
I have only seen Honey graham crackers.
Graham Crackers have been off my radar for years now. The kid is 20 years old. When she wanted cookies, it was chocolate chip, oreos or those marshmallow chocolate covered ones. You used to be able to get the original, which are yucky and taste like cardboard, the honey maid and the cinnamon ones. Stores around here are cutting back on named brand variety stuff for store brand crap so they only stock what is popular, I guess.
Momtolittleg
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

I’m totally stealing the peppermint patty idea! Yum!
Locked Previous topicNext topic