Instant Pot

Luvnlogic
Commoner
Commoner

Unread post

I’ve had an Instant Pot since Christmas and it’s still in the box. Anyone want to share their favorite recipes for it? Especially ones for newbs

:D
jellybean
Peon

Unread post

Luvnlogic wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 6:16 pm I’ve had an Instant Pot since Christmas and it’s still in the box. Anyone want to share their favorite recipes for it? Especially ones for newbs

I luvnlogic...turtle68 here :) Just thought I'd inform you that I cannot read your pink font...it blurs into nothing being so small.
Looking forward to seeing some great recipes.
Luvnlogic
Commoner
Commoner

Unread post

jellybean wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 1:16 am
Luvnlogic wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 6:16 pm I’ve had an Instant Pot since Christmas and it’s still in the box. Anyone want to share their favorite recipes for it? Especially ones for newbs

I luvnlogic...turtle68 here :) Just thought I'd inform you that I cannot read your pink font...it blurs into nothing being so small.
Thanks, turtle. I had used it when the site’s background was white. But on black, it is hard to read. I’ll see if I can fix it!
jellybean
Peon

Unread post

Luvnlogic wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:32 am

Thanks, turtle. I had used it when the site’s background was white. But on black, it is hard to read. I’ll see if I can fix it!
Im hoping for a white background. what did it look like?
Luvnlogic
Commoner
Commoner

Unread post

jellybean wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 11:33 pm
Luvnlogic wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:32 am

Im hoping for a white background. what did it look like?
It was white, default black font (but you could change that) the top banner was in blues, as was all the little details that are currently orange.
Erna
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

My family loves Crack chicken and it's really easy. I throw some frozen chicken breasts in the pot, put an 8 oz package of cream cheese on the chicken and a packet of ranch dressing mix on top of that. Then I just close it, set it for 20/25 minutes. QR take the chicken out, shred it and put it back in. Add about a cup of shredded cheddar, mix and serve over rice or in a sandwich.
Xena 20
Peon

Unread post

Be careful with the instapot, please check , they've recently recalled certain codes #, because of fires.
Most I believe we're sold at Walmart.
TheMomster
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I have used mine for Beef Stroganoff, I love that you can brown and then cook it right in there. It also works wonderfully for shredding chicken. I didn't have much luck using breast (they came out rubbery) but I use boneless thighs and cook for 14 mins. I then use the shredded chicken for a multitude of things and even freeze it so I have on hand in a pinch. DS loves buffalo chicken dip, so that is what I use if for most often. I have also made mac and cheese in there that came out decent. I love that most recipes are a one pot deal.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Xena 20 wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 7:54 am Be careful with the instapot, please check , they've recently recalled certain codes #, because of fires.
Most I believe we're sold at Walmart.
The recall affects the oval ones, I believe. The round ones are ok.
Luvnlogic
Commoner
Commoner

Unread post

Erna wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:46 am My family loves Crack chicken and it's really easy. I throw some frozen chicken breasts in the pot, put an 8 oz package of cream cheese on the chicken and a packet of ranch dressing mix on top of that. Then I just close it, set it for 20/25 minutes. QR take the chicken out, shred it and put it back in. Add about a cup of shredded cheddar, mix and serve over rice or in a sandwich.
Ooh, thanks! That sounds yummy!
Locked Previous topicNext topic