Used Walmart pickup for the first time today

Anonymous 1

Unread post

This is the first I have ever used a grocery pickup.

Experiences with it?

I made sure to say I wanted absolutely no substititions. I did not buy any meat or produce there since I don't buy that from Walmart anyways. I just got a few basic things-butter, cereal, etc.

I liked seeing how things added up so it was easier to stick to my budget, but I didn't know I had to re-enter my security code during checkout so when it kept saying it was wrong that was frustrating knowing it wasn't.

Hopefully they have everything I ordered.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Have you tried Shipt? I love it. There's never been a problem with the produce and meat I order.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:35 pm Have you tried Shipt? I love it. There's never been a problem with the produce and meat I order.
No but I should look into it. I see a lot of my own customers using it.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I love Walmart pick up. I use it all the time.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I use it often and allow substitutions, they’ve always worked in my favor and I’ve never had a complaint.
CrazyJenn
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I've never used it. I should probably try it out sometime.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:42 pm I use it often and allow substitutions, they’ve always worked in my favor and I’ve never had a complaint.
Normally I would be OK with that, but the stuff I bought is all things that *need* to be a certain brand for me. Like I got some Honey Nut Cheerios, well generic Cheerios taste like cardboard so there wasn't an option for me to get any other brand lol.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:58 pm
LuckyEightWow wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:42 pm I use it often and allow substitutions, they’ve always worked in my favor and I’ve never had a complaint.
Normally I would be OK with that, but the stuff I bought is all things that *need* to be a certain brand for me. Like I got some Honey Nut Cheerios, well generic Cheerios taste like cardboard so there wasn't an option for me to get any other brand lol.
For me...it’s very rare that they substitute brand so much as give the same brand in smaller (till it’s the size you purchased) or larger sizes. I honestly cant think of a time we’re they switched out brands.
Turkle
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Sometimes I shop online on one of large grocery store's sites, and have the items delivered.

I am really happy with their service. If an item isn't available, there is always a note attached to the groceries.

They sell beer, too, so I can buy food and our weekend ale!
"Prison inmates are treated to cable TV, hot meals and a college education, while on the outside some people can only afford these things through a life of crime."
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I think that you saying no substitutions is silly but other than that I do the Hannford to go and it is my favorite.
Locked Previous topicNext topic