Embarrassed

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Out to eat for lunch with a three year old. The waitress offered a free Sunday to the kid and the kid accepted the offer. As the waitress walks away the kid yells "Get it right now, stupid!" across the room at her. It was so embarrassing.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:41 pm Out to eat for lunch with a three year old. The waitress offered a free Sunday to the kid and the kid accepted the offer. As the waitress walks away the kid yells "Get it right now, stupid!" across the room at her. It was so embarrassing.
If that were my brat, he would apologize to the waitress when she brought the sundae then I would have taken the bowl and dumped it on his head.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:46 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:41 pm Out to eat for lunch with a three year old. The waitress offered a free Sunday to the kid and the kid accepted the offer. As the waitress walks away the kid yells "Get it right now, stupid!" across the room at her. It was so embarrassing.
If that were my brat, he would apologize to the waitress when she brought the sundae then I would have taken the bowl and dumped it on his head.
Now that's showing him.. I can not believe the maturity of some of you women that are raising children. Smh.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

The hell?
Maggie
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

If that was my kid we’d cancel the sundae order, and he’d be in serious trouble.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We would be leaving. But I'd also take a parenting class.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Oh my. I understand some kids push the limits and this happens. I hope you gave him a good talking to about behavior.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Okay I'm not one to say this but where's he picking that up? Because I'm not the role model of calmly speaking to people but my kid never called any adult stupid. If he's hearing someone speaking to anyone in a disrespectful manner that needs to change.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:48 pm
Now that's showing him.. I can not believe the maturity of some of you women that are raising children. Smh.
LMAO, Im just keeping up with the outrageous themes in the posts today.
However in reality, none of my children would even think of speaking to any adult in that manner.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Was this your child?
That behavior did not deserve ice cream.
Locked Previous topicNext topic