Does anyone take probiotics?

carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What do you take?

I've heard probiotics can help with digestion so I was thinking of starting some. I would prefer gummies if possible and something with fiber.

Google showed the Digestive Advantage ones with fiber which is what I am looking for but I would like to get a big bottle. The biggest one that came up was a 65 count.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Are you a Costco member?
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:09 am Are you a Costco member?
Yes.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I do. I have a digestive disorder so it is super important for me. Culturelle is a good one that includes inulin fibre and helped me initially. It is a little pricey though. I was told to stop consuming anything with inulin for my condition though so I switched to Bio K fermented rice drink. It works really well and if you aren't lactose intolerant they have a capsule formula so you don't have to have the drinks.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If you're not lactose intolerant, eat a yogurt. It has probiotics. The label states type clearly.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I take stuff from Arbonne.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I do when I need to, but not normally. If you need help with digestion, you might want to try a digestive enzyme too if the probiotics aren't helping. What kind of symptoms are you having?
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I drink kefir probiotic drink(lifeway). Sometimes I use a prebiotics/probiotics powder and make a shake.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:10 am
SolidlyAverage wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:09 am Are you a Costco member?
Yes.
I used to give DS probiotics that I got there. I can’t remember if they were gummies, but they did come in a Costco-sized bottle!
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:48 am I do when I need to, but not normally. If you need help with digestion, you might want to try a digestive enzyme too if the probiotics aren't helping. What kind of symptoms are you having?
None right now, but I had my gallbladder out 9 days ago and I have heard people have issues with digestion after it's gone. I haven't had any issues, but I thought for maybe in the future or as a preventative. Currently I just take a woman's multi-vitamin.
Locked Previous topicNext topic