Avatar Helper Thread

User avatar
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness
Posts: 697
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 6:40 pm

Unread post

Chilebean wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 1:12 am
admin wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 11:59 pm
Hey guys!

I know people are having issues with the avatars. I decided to create this thread to get help: Post your avatar, or ask for help here!
Do you have a larger copy of that image? It's pretty small, so changing the size will make it more blurry. You always want to go from larger to smaller with stuff like that.
Attachments
IMG_6885.PNG
IMG_6885.PNG (9.57 KiB) Viewed 738 times
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
Chilebean
Viscountess
Viscountess
Posts: 180
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 2:22 am
Location: New Mexico

Unread post

admin wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 10:33 am
Chilebean wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 1:12 am
admin wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 11:59 pm
Hey guys!

I know people are having issues with the avatars. I decided to create this thread to get help: Post your avatar, or ask for help here!
Do you have a larger copy of that image? It's pretty small, so changing the size will make it more blurry. You always want to go from larger to smaller with stuff like that.
I dont. Thats the only one. No worries and thank you!
and later monkeys will fly out of my butt
User avatar
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent
Posts: 2764
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:02 pm

Unread post

Chilebean wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 11:21 am
admin wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 10:33 am
Chilebean wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 1:12 am
Do you have a larger copy of that image? It's pretty small, so changing the size will make it more blurry. You always want to go from larger to smaller with stuff like that.
I dont. Thats the only one. No worries and thank you!
I found a better copy of the image and resized it for you
Attachments
3EC2976E-7FD4-4EC8-946F-52A8B0458829.png
3EC2976E-7FD4-4EC8-946F-52A8B0458829.png (44.29 KiB) Viewed 730 times
🤓The Admin 🤓
User avatar
Crumpy
Marchioness
Marchioness
Posts: 792
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 12:33 am

Unread post

P_20180623_163448_1.jpg
please
User avatar
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent
Posts: 2764
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:02 pm

Unread post

Crumpy wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:57 pm
P_20180623_163448_1.jpg please
Attachments
DB044A6B-1EC9-4A54-BF3E-6C4031278482.jpeg
DB044A6B-1EC9-4A54-BF3E-6C4031278482.jpeg (22.77 KiB) Viewed 673 times
🤓The Admin 🤓
User avatar
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent
Posts: 2764
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:02 pm

Unread post

Crumpy wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:57 pm
P_20180623_163448_1.jpg please
I gave you two options one with the fingers and one without.
Attachments
9A26BBF7-C726-4761-AFA9-595C70ED3E2F.jpeg
9A26BBF7-C726-4761-AFA9-595C70ED3E2F.jpeg (20.45 KiB) Viewed 673 times
🤓The Admin 🤓
User avatar
Crumpy
Marchioness
Marchioness
Posts: 792
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 12:33 am

Unread post

12skipafew wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:55 pm
Crumpy wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:57 pm
P_20180623_163448_1.jpg please
I gave you two options one with the fingers and one without.
Thank you!
User avatar
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess
Posts: 461
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:16 pm

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 12:40 am
Hi everyone! My husband sent me this app for making the photos the correct size. It’s super easy and fast. If you don’t have an iPhone & want me to do it for you, just quote me with your photo you want resized.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/image-s ... 66542?mt=8

ETA sorry I didn’t answer anyone! I guess I don’t have notifications set up or something.
017D0771-9597-4C32-AA46-DA56D91C8E80.jpeg
017D0771-9597-4C32-AA46-DA56D91C8E80.jpeg (6.01 KiB) Viewed 608 times
Image
User avatar
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent
Posts: 3311
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:56 pm

Unread post

Madeyemoody wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:04 am
bluebunnybabe wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 12:40 am
Hi everyone! My husband sent me this app for making the photos the correct size. It’s super easy and fast. If you don’t have an iPhone & want me to do it for you, just quote me with your photo you want resized.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/image-s ... 66542?mt=8

ETA sorry I didn’t answer anyone! I guess I don’t have notifications set up or something.
017D0771-9597-4C32-AA46-DA56D91C8E80.jpeg
Attachments
7EB51749-EE38-424D-97F2-D9D02A7E8BBB.jpeg
7EB51749-EE38-424D-97F2-D9D02A7E8BBB.jpeg (16.06 KiB) Viewed 605 times
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
User avatar
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent
Posts: 3311
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:56 pm

Unread post

Madeyemoody wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:04 am
bluebunnybabe wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 12:40 am
Hi everyone! My husband sent me this app for making the photos the correct size. It’s super easy and fast. If you don’t have an iPhone & want me to do it for you, just quote me with your photo you want resized.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/image-s ... 66542?mt=8

ETA sorry I didn’t answer anyone! I guess I don’t have notifications set up or something.
017D0771-9597-4C32-AA46-DA56D91C8E80.jpeg
Attachments
A19A4FB9-59CF-487D-9140-43AC884259FF.jpeg
A19A4FB9-59CF-487D-9140-43AC884259FF.jpeg (16.71 KiB) Viewed 602 times
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic