If You Are Being Logged Out Every Few Minutes

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I made some changes and it seemed to have helped some people, but it you are still being logged out every few minutes try clearing your cookies or closing your browser down completely or restarting your computer/mobile device.

Some of the changes that I made won’t go into effect unless the browser is cleared.

If you are only logged out once a day or a few times a week, that’s normal. Anytime your IP address changes you will be logged out and some isp’s change more often than others (mine changes IP addresses every night at midnight.) You can change IP’s too if you connect to WiFi and switch to Data.

If you are still being switched back and forth between servers (some posts on one server and other posts on another server) you can fix it the same way as the logging out issue.

Sorry if I missed some posts or pm’s, I’ve been trying to get everything back the way they are supposed to be.

I’m moving this over to help desk. If anyone is still having problems, please leave a comment with what style you are using and if you did the troubleshooting.

I’m hoping it’s at least partially fixed now 🤞
🤓The Admin 🤓
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thanksgiving.
i want candy!
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Why?!
i want candy!
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

madfoodie wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:55 pm Thanksgiving.
Halloween
🤓The Admin 🤓
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Was trying to quote you but it reported your comment instead? Sorry. Just ignore it.
i want candy!
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This whole exchange, including your report, made me laugh so don’t apologize lol
madfoodie wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:59 pm Was trying to quote you but it reported your comment instead? Sorry. Just ignore it.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Just Me
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I’m not being logged out, but for the last 2 days I got a screen that said this site was an attempt to steal my personal info. I tried to screenshot it but for some reason I couldn’t. So far, it hasn’t happened today, but I don’t know if I am the only one
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Just Me wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:06 pm I’m not being logged out, but for the last 2 days I got a screen that said this site was an attempt to steal my personal info. I tried to screenshot it but for some reason I couldn’t. So far, it hasn’t happened today, but I don’t know if I am the only one
Yea, I had to upload the Security certificate. When we migrated from piratemoo’s server to mine I had to remove her SSL and upload my own. It’s all secure now 😊
🤓The Admin 🤓
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I've never been logged out at all but I can only tell if I have notifications if I'm in landscape mode now. LOL
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:48 pm I've never been logged out at all but I can only tell if I have notifications if I'm in landscape mode now. LOL
Which theme are you using?
🤓The Admin 🤓
Locked Previous topicNext topic