Issues abound

KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This is how the breadcrumbs appear, this is within a post in N&P. I zoomed in on this one.
D0972DA5-03CF-47C2-B5F7-C67B4A5CA3AB.jpeg
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I haven’t been able to catch one of there errors where the page needs to be reloaded. That message pops on briefly and the page goes blank. Usually happens when I’m typing though. I’ll keep trying to get a screen shot of that. And I’ll chanfe from Latte to another style. Thanks Skip!
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ok, I’ll see if I can adjust it or eliminate for smaller screen sizes.
KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:11 pm
12skipafew wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:10 pm What type of phone are you using? The screen looks small so that might be effecting it.
KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:08 pm Here’s how the ads appear and I try to scroll but the whole screen seems to be free floating making scrolling difficult.

92F8217E-EBBD-47AF-8821-4C3A492C29A6.jpeg
IPhone SE
🤓The Admin 🤓
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Breadcrumbs is working with absolution and pro silver, the others are conflicting with the extension at the moment.
KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:14 pm This is how the breadcrumbs appear, this is within a post in N&P. I zoomed in on this one.

D0972DA5-03CF-47C2-B5F7-C67B4A5CA3AB.jpeg
🤓The Admin 🤓
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If it’s just an automatic page reload, it might be safari. Make sure that your phone is updated and try closing out of safari completely and try clearing your cookies/cache. When I worked for Apple we got those calls all the time and I noticed mine does it for larger sites when it’s getting full or needs updated. This site is pretty resource heavy.
KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:17 pm I haven’t been able to catch one of there errors where the page needs to be reloaded. That message pops on briefly and the page goes blank. Usually happens when I’m typing though. I’ll keep trying to get a screen shot of that. And I’ll chanfe from Latte to another style. Thanks Skip!
🤓The Admin 🤓
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:23 pm If it’s just an automatic page reload, it might be safari. Make sure that your phone is updated and try closing out of safari completely and try clearing your cookies/cache. When I worked for Apple we got those calls all the time and I noticed mine does it for larger sites when it’s getting full or needs updated. This site is pretty resource heavy.
KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:17 pm I haven’t been able to catch one of there errors where the page needs to be reloaded. That message pops on briefly and the page goes blank. Usually happens when I’m typing though. I’ll keep trying to get a screen shot of that. And I’ll chanfe from Latte to another style. Thanks Skip!
Earlier this week I did try closing all my pages and restarting safari after clearing all cache and cookies. When I still got the page reload (only on this site, not the other two I’m on), I really grumbled about losing all the pages I had open 😊

I’m fully updated. All apps and software.

I will say switching to Absolution the screen is more stable and I see the breadcrumbs and “next topic” quick icons.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Still need to zoom though. But I’ll be patient on this one since you know what it is.
6CD9135F-711E-4CA7-8668-2528615E0EAC.png
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I can’t really do anything about the safari error. That’s an internal reload error with safari. If you get an actual error screen like a 500 error or SQL error that’s an error I can fix. Try turning off your background refresh rate and see it that helps.
KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:33 pm
12skipafew wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:23 pm If it’s just an automatic page reload, it might be safari. Make sure that your phone is updated and try closing out of safari completely and try clearing your cookies/cache. When I worked for Apple we got those calls all the time and I noticed mine does it for larger sites when it’s getting full or needs updated. This site is pretty resource heavy.
Earlier this week I did try closing all my pages and restarting safari after clearing all cache and cookies. When I still got the page reload (only on this site, not the other two I’m on), I really grumbled about losing all the pages I had open 😊

I’m fully updated. All apps and software.

I will say switching to Absolution the screen is more stable and I see the breadcrumbs and “next topic” quick icons.
🤓The Admin 🤓
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Oh and if you do a quick tap on board index, the breadcrumbs menu is still there. So it’s partially working at least lol
🤓The Admin 🤓
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Luckily my issues with the site are resolved. I have no problems with the ads.
Locked Previous topicNext topic