2 questions

mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

1. Why can’t I delete replies anymore? It says you can’t delete posts in this forum.

2. Didn’t there used to be a way to see what posts we replied to? Like a my replies button? If it’s still there, can someone show me where it’s at?

Thanks,

Mater-three
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Let me test this. I will reply here and try to delete it.

The site was going to let me delete this reply but I just had to give the mods a reason.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Do you mean comments or topics? You should be able to delete topics again. I fixed some stuff on the site around 3am and brought back the ability to delete topics. You should have always been able to delete your comments.

There’s an issue with the search bar and when I disabled it some other features that used the search function were also disabled.
🤓The Admin 🤓
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:40 am Do you mean comments or topics? You should be able to delete topics again. I fixed some stuff on the site around 3am and brought back the ability to delete topics. You should have always been able to delete your comments.

There’s an issue with the search bar and when I disabled it some other features that used the search function were also disabled.
It let me but the other day, I tried to delete a reply that I double posted and it kept saying you aren’t allowed to delete posts in this forum. Now, I’m not sure what forum it was because I generally just look from the homepage. I think it was the post about singing. Let me go look.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:40 am Do you mean comments or topics? You should be able to delete topics again. I fixed some stuff on the site around 3am and brought back the ability to delete topics. You should have always been able to delete your comments.

It was the woo hoo I’m not tone deaf post.
5AA315A9-6F8A-4D40-A379-9B28E3505BD7.png
BD694440-102E-45E4-B53D-FEA0BB55CCCE.png
Locked Previous topicNext topic