Search feature

KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:53 pm I’ve been trying to fix it myself but it’s above my experience level because the issue is really the anonymous extension which is an insanely complicated extension. The developer I hire when I can’t figure out issues (and the one who built the anonymous extension) has been mia but one of the moderators may have found a new one for us. Hopefully it will be back sooner than later. If you know anyone who has any experience with php, let me know lol.
KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:41 pm
12skipafew wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:24 pm It’s all tied to the same function so there are actually a lot of options that people used but were taken away when I disabled the search feature.
Makes sense, so it will come back at some point?
I might. I’ll ask around.

Personally I agree with deleting the anon feature. But I understand why you wouldn’t want to.

I’ll let you know.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Hi! Just wondering if it's still a choice between anon and search? There are so many threads in N&P that I would love to update but it doesn't even look like I can search through my own posts anymore? Thanks!
KAG
Mean Girl
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:40 pm Hi! Just wondering if it's still a choice between anon and search? There are so many threads in N&P that I would love to update but it doesn't even look like I can search through my own posts anymore? Thanks!
If there was a choice between anon and search, I would choose search without hesitation.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Google can be used to search for posts in the mean time. Just type momconfessions.net “keyword or post title” in the google search. Keep in mind that posts over a year old were pruned from n&p not too long ago to make room on the database
04BF754F-EA24-4937-8089-BD0F71B9443A.jpeg
morgan wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:40 pm Hi! Just wondering if it's still a choice between anon and search? There are so many threads in N&P that I would love to update but it doesn't even look like I can search through my own posts anymore? Thanks!
🤓The Admin 🤓
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:20 am Google can be used to search for posts in the mean time. Just type momconfessions.net “keyword or post title” in the google search. Keep in mind that posts over a year old were pruned from n&p not too long ago to make room on the database 04BF754F-EA24-4937-8089-BD0F71B9443A.jpeg
Thank you Skip!
KAG
Mean Girl
Locked Previous topicNext topic