New Feature!

admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:45 pm
12skipafew wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:36 pm
MeAF wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:27 pm Something is really jacked up. I got a notification that I was quoted but I can't see it. I think something is wrong with my browser or something. I don't know. It's been working fine until now.
The other person may have deleted their comment. Are you getting a message like this when you click on the notification? 3EFD493C-69E6-4B87-8313-B4E594CFE615.jpeg
No. I've cleared my cache and it still seems like things are jacked up. Maybe I am just stupid because I am confused as hell lol.
I believe it's a forum setting, since deleted posts are still showing up with little recycled signs. I'll have to go through it and look.
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Now I'm opening posts and not actually seeing the post, just replies.
lwalker270
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

I'm diggin' it! Thanks for all the hard work you guys are doing on the site!
Crumpy
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:49 am
Crumpy wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:39 am Lol yep I changed mine already
Which did you pic?
Asphalt
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:54 pm Now I'm opening posts and not actually seeing the post, just replies.
Yea, sounds like they were deleted then. Usually people can only delete their comments, so it won't remove an entire thread. I've been trying to find a fix for that
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
AHufflepuffMom
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Love it!
Image #makechesterproud
#f*uckdepression
Bakingmomma
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Sweet!
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

admin wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:29 pm
MeAF wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:54 pm Now I'm opening posts and not actually seeing the post, just replies.
Yea, sounds like they were deleted then. Usually people can only delete their comments, so it won't remove an entire thread. I've been trying to find a fix for that
It's all of the posts. I click on a post and can't see it, only the replies. It's not just one or two, it's all of them. I've clicked on several and they're all the same. I have no idea what the hell is going on lol. Plus the replies are all over the place and when I am quoted, I click on it in my notifications and it only takes me to the thread, not the quote. I have to search through the thread to see it. I cleared my cache and it hasn't fixed anything. I'm using Chrome.
piratemoo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:07 pm
It's all of the posts. I click on a post and can't see it, only the replies. It's not just one or two, it's all of them. I've clicked on several and they're all the same. I have no idea what the hell is going on lol. Plus the replies are all over the place and when I am quoted, I click on it in my notifications and it only takes me to the thread, not the quote. I have to search through the thread to see it. I cleared my cache and it hasn't fixed anything. I'm using Chrome.
I'll try to open up different themes later on today, so you can use those and see if it's still a problem.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:07 pm
Did you change the way posts are viewed in your display settings? It sounds like you have it set to sort by author. Try checking in your user control panel, then board preferences, then edit display options and select post time instead of any of the other options.
002D4A2B-83D2-4C2C-9F33-681F4688B2DD.jpeg
🤓The Admin 🤓
Locked Previous topicNext topic