New Feature!

piratemoo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:15 pm
MeAF wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:07 pm
admin wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:29 pm

Yea, sounds like they were deleted then. Usually people can only delete their comments, so it won't remove an entire thread. I've been trying to find a fix for that
It's all of the posts. I click on a post and can't see it, only the replies. It's not just one or two, it's all of them. I've clicked on several and they're all the same. I have no idea what the hell is going on lol. Plus the replies are all over the place and when I am quoted, I click on it in my notifications and it only takes me to the thread, not the quote. I have to search through the thread to see it. I cleared my cache and it hasn't fixed anything. I'm using Chrome.
Did you change the way posts are viewed in your display settings? It sounds like you have it set to sort by author. Try checking in your user control panel, then board preferences, then edit display options and select post time instead of any of the other options. 002D4A2B-83D2-4C2C-9F33-681F4688B2DD.jpeg
That might be my damn fault for that colossal screw-up. I really thought I resolved that issue. Sorry :cry:
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

admin wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:29 pm

Yea, sounds like they were deleted then. Usually people can only delete their comments, so it won't remove an entire thread. I've been trying to find a fix for that
It's all of the posts. I click on a post and can't see it, only the replies. It's not just one or two, it's all of them. I've clicked on several and they're all the same. I have no idea what the hell is going on lol. Plus the replies are all over the place and when I am quoted, I click on it in my notifications and it only takes me to the thread, not the quote. I have to search through the thread to see it. I cleared my cache and it hasn't fixed anything. I'm using Chrome.
Did you change the way posts are viewed in your display settings? It sounds like you have it set to sort by author. Try checking in your user control panel, then board preferences, then edit display options and select post time instead of any of the other options. 002D4A2B-83D2-4C2C-9F33-681F4688B2DD.jpeg
I reset it again so we'll see what happens. I feel kind of stupid because it seems like its working just fine for everyone else.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

piratemoo wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:41 pm
That might be my damn fault for that colossal screw-up. I really thought I resolved that issue. Sorry :cry:
I changed my settings again and now I can see the posts but they're really old. I'm an idiot with this tech stuff.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:56 pm
piratemoo wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:41 pm

I changed my settings again and now I can see the posts but they're really old. I'm an idiot with this tech stuff.
If they are old it sounds like you set it to replies instead of post time
🤓The Admin 🤓
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I just saw that. It's pretty cool, thank you!
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I lost the Mc banner at the top as soon as I changed colors. Now it just says “Quarto” to whatever color I pick. Will it come back??
i rise.....
CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I lost the Mc banner at the top as soon as I changed colors. Now it just says “Quarto” to whatever color I pick. Will it come back??
i rise.....
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

NICE
But that Red is NOT RED......And that Cherry is actually Purplish.....just saying, lol
piratemoo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

CreamTop wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:09 pm I lost the Mc banner at the top as soon as I changed colors. Now it just says “Quarto” to whatever color I pick. Will it come back??
Yea, it's only 2 of them I put it on at the moment. I have to manually change each template at some point. :cry:
piratemoo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:10 pm NICE
But that Red is NOT RED......And that Cherry is actually Purplish.....just saying, lol
I AGREE LOL!
Locked Previous topicNext topic