Invalid like?

mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I keep getting this message when I try to like posts?
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Now it’s working but for a minute there, I kept getting that. It was really random.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don’t know why it does that. When you get that message though the like still submits. Sometimes the site doesn’t like to load and we get errors like invalid like or this topic doesn’t exist. I haven’t figured out why this happens yet but it’s been an issue for the past year.
🤓The Admin 🤓
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 2:15 pm I don’t know why it does that. When you get that message though the like still submits. Sometimes the site doesn’t like to load and we get errors like invalid like or this topic doesn’t exist. I haven’t figured out why this happens yet but it’s been an issue for the past year.
Sorry sometimes things act all screwy and I start wondering how I can fix it. At the very least, I wonder why it happens so I ask. Lol. I’m a very curious person
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Don’t apologize, I’m the same way! It’s been driving me crazy for almost a year and I can’t figure it out lol
mater-three wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:05 pm
12skipafew wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 2:15 pm I don’t know why it does that. When you get that message though the like still submits. Sometimes the site doesn’t like to load and we get errors like invalid like or this topic doesn’t exist. I haven’t figured out why this happens yet but it’s been an issue for the past year.
Sorry sometimes things act all screwy and I start wondering how I can fix it. At the very least, I wonder why it happens so I ask. Lol. I’m a very curious person
🤓The Admin 🤓
Locked Previous topicNext topic