Can’t get Momconfessions on Safari

mommeruchy
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I have an iPhone and use mostly safari but lately I can’t get momconfessions on safari. The page is blank. I downloaded google chrome and it works fine there but I prefer safari on my phone. Any ideas?
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Try closing out of Safari, opening it back up again, then clearing your cookies/cache.

Or trying closing out of Safari completely, turn your phone off for a couple minutes, then turn it back on again.

If that doesn’t work try checking to see if you have an update available. Apple does a lot of things to take away functionality when they want you to download the new update.

I use safari on my iPhone too and have had that issue with other websites. Those steps usually work.
🤓The Admin 🤓
mommeruchy
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:29 am Try closing out of Safari, opening it back up again, then clearing your cookies/cache.

Or trying closing out of Safari completely, turn your phone off for a couple minutes, then turn it back on again.

If that doesn’t work try checking to see if you have an update available. Apple does a lot of things to take away functionality when they want you to download the new update.

I use safari on my iPhone too and have had that issue with other websites. Those steps usually work.
I cleared my history and cookies and I think that worked for me! Thank you!
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

With Safari on an iPhone, have you also noticed issues typing into a PM?

When I type a reply to a post or make a new post, there isn't an issue. Tapping letters prints out real time on the page. In PMs it is completely different. I have to hit each letter hard and wait 10-15 seconds before the next letter.

This just started about a month ago.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That would have something to do with your phone.

You can usually fix it by making sure you don’t have too many apps open and closing out ones you don’t need, or you can try closing windows in safari. If that doesn’t work try clearing cache. If it’s still acting up then restart your phone or do a hard restart.
KnotaDinghy wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:30 pm With Safari on an iPhone, have you also noticed issues typing into a PM?

When I type a reply to a post or make a new post, there isn't an issue. Tapping letters prints out real time on the page. In PMs it is completely different. I have to hit each letter hard and wait 10-15 seconds before the next letter.

🤓The Admin 🤓
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ok. Thanks.
I tried all of that and still an issue. Maybe too many apps are running in the background. 🤔
12skipafew wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 7:11 am That would have something to do with your phone.

You can usually fix it by making sure you don’t have too many apps open and closing out ones you don’t need, or you can try closing windows in safari. If that doesn’t work try clearing cache. If it’s still acting up then restart your phone or do a hard restart.
KnotaDinghy wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:30 pm With Safari on an iPhone, have you also noticed issues typing into a PM?

“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That could be it. Might also want to check how much memory you have left and if it’s close to full then offload some of it onto iCloud. You can also offload unused apps to iCloud. Oh, also make sure your phone is update, Apple loves forcing people to update by affecting performance. I used to work for Apple doing iOS tech support and most of the time stutter issues like that were caused by a phone being bogged down by too much stuff.

You can also try deleting some messages in your inbox if you send or receive a lot. If there’s a lot maybe it’s causing a cpu issue on your phone since the site requires more performance to load.
KnotaDinghy wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 10:53 am Ok. Thanks.
I tried all of that and still an issue. Maybe too many apps are running in the background. 🤔
12skipafew wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 7:11 am That would have something to do with your phone.

🤓The Admin 🤓
Locked Previous topicNext topic