If You Have Any Suggestions or Feature Requests Leave Them Here!

User avatar
Rosehawk
Marchioness
Marchioness
Posts: 965
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 3:37 pm

Unread post Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:49 pm

Not necessarily hide it, but some kind of button or something that would allow me to mark a topic that I've read and don't really want to read again. I see some of the posts have little stickers on them some times, maybe something like that?
12skipafew wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:14 am
I'm not sure if there is anyway I can hide a topic like that, I can look into it though.
Rosehawk wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:33 am
I have no idea if this is even possible, but I wish there was some way to mark posts that you've read and DON'T want to read again, or see that it's "new". I don't know if I'm even making sense.....
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
User avatar
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent
Posts: 2136
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:02 pm

Unread post Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:31 am

We now have a next/previous topic button 😊

It’s on the bottom, under the quick reply box. Was that what you wanted?
29again wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:44 pm
Could there be a button at the bottom to go to the next/previous post in the forum, rather than having to go back to the front page of the forum?
🤓The Admin 🤓
User avatar
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent
Posts: 2136
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:02 pm

Unread post Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:36 am

I can see if I can find something like that. I think the problem I would run into is that we have multiple styles and they all have different icons and different ways of telling you if something is read. I’ll look though, there might be something I can do that will warn you not to read the post again if you don’t want to.
Rosehawk wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:49 pm
Not necessarily hide it, but some kind of button or something that would allow me to mark a topic that I've read and don't really want to read again. I see some of the posts have little stickers on them some times, maybe something like that?
12skipafew wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:14 am
I'm not sure if there is anyway I can hide a topic like that, I can look into it though.
Rosehawk wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:33 am
I have no idea if this is even possible, but I wish there was some way to mark posts that you've read and DON'T want to read again, or see that it's "new". I don't know if I'm even making sense.....
🤓The Admin 🤓
29again
Duchess
Duchess
Posts: 1505
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:56 pm

Unread post Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:53 am

12skipafew wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:31 am
We now have a next/previous topic button 😊

It’s on the bottom, under the quick reply box. Was that what you wanted?
29again wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:44 pm
Could there be a button at the bottom to go to the next/previous post in the forum, rather than having to go back to the front page of the forum?
YES! That is exactly what I meant, thank you! I just noticed them.. You rock!
Expand your thinking
User avatar
Aletheia
Countess
Countess
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 8:44 pm
Location: England

Unread post Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:40 am

Is the source code available and free to modify?
If you like, send me a link and I’ll see if I have some spare time to work on it.
12skipafew wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:20 am
I really can't do anything to add features to the points extension. It was a free one and the developer isn't even working on it anymore so it's a what you see is what you get kind of thing. I am looking into getting some mods that will work with the extension though.
Aletheia wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:12 am
Re: the new points system

1. Can we have an option that let's us automatically donate some of our points (if we have them available) to the person who wrote a reply, when we click the thumbs up 'like' icon?

2. Can we have an option to display on the left, by a poster's name (for example:
KendallsMom
Duchess
Duchess
Posts: 1443
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 5:08 pm
)

The number of points they've donated to us or stolen from us?

3. Could the odds of a successful robbery decrease if you've already stolen from that person recently? It would incentivise thieves to do fewer but bigger thefts, stalk their targets, pick lottery winners in the seconds between them winning and getting to the bank, etc. Make it more game-like and less boringly mechanistic.
User avatar
Rosehawk
Marchioness
Marchioness
Posts: 965
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 3:37 pm

Unread post Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:23 pm

Thank you for trying. If it works out, fantastic! If it doesn't, it was worth a shot. :)
12skipafew wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:36 am
I can see if I can find something like that. I think the problem I would run into is that we have multiple styles and they all have different icons and different ways of telling you if something is read. I’ll look though, there might be something I can do that will warn you not to read the post again if you don’t want to.
Rosehawk wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:49 pm
Not necessarily hide it, but some kind of button or something that would allow me to mark a topic that I've read and don't really want to read again. I see some of the posts have little stickers on them some times, maybe something like that?
12skipafew wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:14 am
I'm not sure if there is anyway I can hide a topic like that, I can look into it though.

I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
User avatar
Gorilla_Mama
Duchess
Duchess
Posts: 1686
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 11:46 am

Unread post Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:26 pm

I’d like to suggest moving the style menu to the settings area. Bc I’m always bumping it on mobile and it’s annoying.
User avatar
Bren_da
Countess
Countess
Posts: 438
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 6:34 pm
Location: USA, NJ

Unread post Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:41 pm

Rearrange the jump to tab, so that mom confessions is on top. I keep pressing announcements when I just want to return to Mom confessions topics. Or a button on bottom that brings me back to topics. I'm on mobile
User avatar
Bren_da
Countess
Countess
Posts: 438
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 6:34 pm
Location: USA, NJ

Unread post Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:45 pm

Thank you
User avatar
bmw29
Duchess
Duchess
Posts: 1835
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 3:45 am

Unread post Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:48 pm

I have a wish to add to the list. Is there a way to make it very visible which group a post is in? I very rarely go directly into any groups. I just click new then scroll through to see what might look interesting. I don't usually open posts that are clearly political but I really just hate accidentally opening anything from news and politics because those women are freaking annoying in there. No post is ever anything more than children whining. LOL
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic