If You Have Any Suggestions or Feature Requests Leave Them Here!

Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Not necessarily hide it, but some kind of button or something that would allow me to mark a topic that I've read and don't really want to read again. I see some of the posts have little stickers on them some times, maybe something like that?
12skipafew wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:14 am I'm not sure if there is anyway I can hide a topic like that, I can look into it though.
Rosehawk wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:33 am I have no idea if this is even possible, but I wish there was some way to mark posts that you've read and DON'T want to read again, or see that it's "new". I don't know if I'm even making sense.....
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We now have a next/previous topic button 😊

It’s on the bottom, under the quick reply box. Was that what you wanted?
29again wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:44 pm Could there be a button at the bottom to go to the next/previous post in the forum, rather than having to go back to the front page of the forum?
🤓The Admin 🤓
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I can see if I can find something like that. I think the problem I would run into is that we have multiple styles and they all have different icons and different ways of telling you if something is read. I’ll look though, there might be something I can do that will warn you not to read the post again if you don’t want to.
Rosehawk wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:49 pm Not necessarily hide it, but some kind of button or something that would allow me to mark a topic that I've read and don't really want to read again. I see some of the posts have little stickers on them some times, maybe something like that?
12skipafew wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:14 am I'm not sure if there is anyway I can hide a topic like that, I can look into it though.
Rosehawk wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:33 am I have no idea if this is even possible, but I wish there was some way to mark posts that you've read and DON'T want to read again, or see that it's "new". I don't know if I'm even making sense.....
🤓The Admin 🤓
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:31 am We now have a next/previous topic button 😊

It’s on the bottom, under the quick reply box. Was that what you wanted?
29again wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:44 pm Could there be a button at the bottom to go to the next/previous post in the forum, rather than having to go back to the front page of the forum?
YES! That is exactly what I meant, thank you! I just noticed them.. You rock!
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Is the source code available and free to modify?
If you like, send me a link and I’ll see if I have some spare time to work on it.
12skipafew wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:20 am I really can't do anything to add features to the points extension. It was a free one and the developer isn't even working on it anymore so it's a what you see is what you get kind of thing. I am looking into getting some mods that will work with the extension though.
Aletheia wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:12 am Re: the new points system

1. Can we have an option that let's us automatically donate some of our points (if we have them available) to the person who wrote a reply, when we click the thumbs up 'like' icon?

2. Can we have an option to display on the left, by a poster's name (for example:
KendallsMom
Duchess
Duchess
)

The number of points they've donated to us or stolen from us?

3. Could the odds of a successful robbery decrease if you've already stolen from that person recently? It would incentivise thieves to do fewer but bigger thefts, stalk their targets, pick lottery winners in the seconds between them winning and getting to the bank, etc. Make it more game-like and less boringly mechanistic.
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Thank you for trying. If it works out, fantastic! If it doesn't, it was worth a shot. :)
12skipafew wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:36 am I can see if I can find something like that. I think the problem I would run into is that we have multiple styles and they all have different icons and different ways of telling you if something is read. I’ll look though, there might be something I can do that will warn you not to read the post again if you don’t want to.
Rosehawk wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:49 pm Not necessarily hide it, but some kind of button or something that would allow me to mark a topic that I've read and don't really want to read again. I see some of the posts have little stickers on them some times, maybe something like that?

I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’d like to suggest moving the style menu to the settings area. Bc I’m always bumping it on mobile and it’s annoying.
Bren_da
Donated
Donated
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Rearrange the jump to tab, so that mom confessions is on top. I keep pressing announcements when I just want to return to Mom confessions topics. Or a button on bottom that brings me back to topics. I'm on mobile
Bren_da
Donated
Donated
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Thank you
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have a wish to add to the list. Is there a way to make it very visible which group a post is in? I very rarely go directly into any groups. I just click new then scroll through to see what might look interesting. I don't usually open posts that are clearly political but I really just hate accidentally opening anything from news and politics because those women are freaking annoying in there. No post is ever anything more than children whining. LOL
Locked Previous topicNext topic