If You Have Any Suggestions or Feature Requests Leave Them Here!

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If everyone followed the rules there would be no reason to report and topics wouldn’t be locked.
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:26 pm News and politics shouldn't ever have posts locked and reports should not be allowed.
🤓The Admin 🤓
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Would it be possible to make suggestions anonymously?
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You could pm me
SeekingPeace wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:47 pm Would it be possible to make suggestions anonymously?
🤓The Admin 🤓
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Question.
Do you notify the poster if you Admin delete a post that is deemed unacceptable? I posted a topic in CE&P and its gone. What happened to it? Is there a list of unacceptable topics?
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The moderators will delete comments that break n&p rules. Which post was it?
iamanon wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:17 pm Question.
Do you notify the poster if you Admin delete a post that is deemed unacceptable? I posted a topic in CE&P and its gone. What happened to it? Is there a list of unacceptable topics?
🤓The Admin 🤓
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:30 pm The moderators will delete comments that break n&p rules. Which post was it?
Something like..."how many racists are there in the united states?"
I looked because I wanted to read some of the idiotic responses but I couldn't find it.

Thanks.
Now that I've settled, getting comfortable, and learning who the badasses are here..I'm having a great time.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Was it a comment or your own topic? I can’t find anything deleted recently that’s like that.
iamanon wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:44 pm
12skipafew wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:30 pm The moderators will delete comments that break n&p rules. Which post was it?
I looked because I wanted to read some of the idiotic responses but I couldn't find it.

Thanks.
Now that I've settled, getting comfortable, and learning who the badasses are here..I'm having a great time.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:17 pm Was it a comment or your own topic? I can’t find anything deleted recently that’s like that.
iamanon wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:44 pm

Thanks.
oh. It was a new topic.
Thanks for looking.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Can we add "Anonymous" posters to the Foe list? It would be great to not have to see some of the more hateful posts created by those who are too cowardly to use even a screen name.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:21 pm Can we add "Anonymous" posters to the Foe list? It would be great to not have to see some of the more hateful posts created by those who are too cowardly to use even a screen name.
Sorry, you cannot foe an anon.
Locked Previous topicNext topic