If You Have Any Suggestions or Feature Requests Leave Them Here!

LostTheSlipper
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Okay so.... you did my request a long while back regarding the drop down, which is great. But I'm pretty sure before whatever your recent changes were, if you were in a forum and on a post, the name of the forum you were in was to the right of the "Board Index" drop down option, so you could just jump back quickly to the forum you are already in. Where did that go? Can you bring it back? The index is great for getting to other forums, but I much prefer the quick link back to the forum I'm in.

Sorry to be a pain. Thanks if you can fix it. Well, thanks anyway, even if you can't. :)
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It’s currently not working with this version of Milk. The updated style had issues that effected some users ability to quote, like, or click on links so I downgraded. I’m working on getting it fixed. In the mean time it still works on the other styles if you want to try out one of those for now.
LostTheSlipper wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:00 am Okay so.... you did my request a long while back regarding the drop down, which is great. But I'm pretty sure before whatever your recent changes were, if you were in a forum and on a post, the name of the forum you were in was to the right of the "Board Index" drop down option, so you could just jump back quickly to the forum you are already in. Where did that go? Can you bring it back? The index is great for getting to other forums, but I much prefer the quick link back to the forum I'm in.

Sorry to be a pain. Thanks if you can fix it. Well, thanks anyway, even if you can't. :)
🤓The Admin 🤓
LostTheSlipper
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:23 am It’s currently not working with this version of Milk. The updated style had issues that effected some users ability to quote, like, or click on links so I downgraded. I’m working on getting it fixed. In the mean time it still works on the other styles if you want to try out one of those for now.
LostTheSlipper wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:00 am Okay so.... you did my request a long while back regarding the drop down, which is great. But I'm pretty sure before whatever your recent changes were, if you were in a forum and on a post, the name of the forum you were in was to the right of the "Board Index" drop down option, so you could just jump back quickly to the forum you are already in. Where did that go? Can you bring it back? The index is great for getting to other forums, but I much prefer the quick link back to the forum I'm in.

Okay. Thanks.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I changed browsers and I’m no longer getting constantly logged out.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Awesome, which browser were you using and which one are you using now?
mater-three wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:05 pm I changed browsers and I’m no longer getting constantly logged out.
🤓The Admin 🤓
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

All you have to do is hover over BOARD INDEX and then hover over FORUMS & the quick link is there. Just wanted to be sure you were aware of that.

mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:06 pm Awesome, which browser were you using and which one are you using now?
mater-three wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:05 pm I changed browsers and I’m no longer getting constantly logged out.
Firefox before. Chrome now
LostTheSlipper
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SeekingPeace wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:53 pm All you have to do is hover over BOARD INDEX and then hover over FORUMS & the quick link is there. Just wanted to be sure you were aware of that.

I'm well aware of that. But the true quick link..the text was already there and you clicked it. Got spoiled. Sorry.
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Gotcha. Just wanted to be sure you knew about the hovering ability. :)
LostTheSlipper wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:03 pm
SeekingPeace wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:53 pm All you have to do is hover over BOARD INDEX and then hover over FORUMS & the quick link is there. Just wanted to be sure you were aware of that.

I'm well aware of that. But the true quick link..the text was already there and you clicked it. Got spoiled. Sorry.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Instead of locking posts, move them to fight corner.
Locked Previous topicNext topic