How do I quote someone without

disgruntledferret
Villein
Villein

Unread post

How do I quote someone without having to go through 5 screens of "pick the picture with a bus/sign/car"?
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

disgruntledferret wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:58 am How do I quote someone without having to go through 5 screens of "pick the picture with a bus/sign/car"?
If you use your account you shouldn’t have to pick any of the pictures. If you go through a guest account you will be stuck with the pictures. That’s how we filter out spam on the website. We’re working on implementing an anon button with the new site design.
🤓The Admin 🤓
disgruntledferret
Villein
Villein

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:45 am
disgruntledferret wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:58 am How do I quote someone without having to go through 5 screens of "pick the picture with a bus/sign/car"?
If you use your account you shouldn’t have to pick any of the pictures. If you go through a guest account you will be stuck with the pictures. That’s how we filter out spam on the website. We’re working on implementing an anon button with the new site design.

Oh, okay, I thought I was signed in. I'm still learning this site but it's my go-to since cafemom closed. Thanks!
Locked Previous topicNext topic