Was my profile deleted?

PreviousScreenname
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

I think my account was deleted as I was unable to login or use the forgot password option. It said there was no account. So I made a new one...did I do something wrong? Is that why it got deleted?
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don’t know who you are.
piratemoo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

We haven't deleted any accounts. Did this happen today? There is a post that explained a hiccup with our migration (it's over now). Which account was yours please and I'll see to fixing it immediately.
PreviousScreenname
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

piratemoo wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:33 pm We haven't deleted any accounts. Did this happen today? There is a post that explained a hiccup with our migration (it's over now). Which account was yours please and I'll see to fixing it immediately.
Yes, it happened just now. It was this same screen name. It's not a big deal because I think I only made a couple replies. I just wanted to make sure I didn't violate any TOS or something.
piratemoo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

PreviousScreenname wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:35 pm
piratemoo wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:33 pm We haven't deleted any accounts. Did this happen today? There is a post that explained a hiccup with our migration (it's over now). Which account was yours please and I'll see to fixing it immediately.
Yes, it happened just now. It was this same screen name. It's not a big deal because I think I only made a couple replies. I just wanted to make sure I didn't violate any TOS or something.
No, we had a major hiccup today: You can read about it here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1025

Which screen name did you have and I'll reset the password for ya and get you setup.
piratemoo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. That hiccup should be the last of it.
PreviousScreenname
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

piratemoo wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:37 pm
No worries! The site looks really good, btw! Thank you for doing this!! :-)
piratemoo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

PreviousScreenname wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:38 pm

Thanks. Feel free to PM me the name if you would like too.
PreviousScreenname
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

piratemoo wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:45 pm
PreviousScreenname wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:38 pm

Thanks. Feel free to PM me the name if you would like too.
Thank you. It was actually this same screen name I'm using now...it let me use it again when I registered again. So it's all good.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I locked this since it’s been resolved
🤓The Admin 🤓
Locked Previous topicNext topic