If you got a positive pregnancy test tonight...

Anonymous 6

Unread post

I'd tell him right away. I nearly died twice while pregnant with our second. I got my tubes tied. I'd be contacting my OB for a termination. I'm not going to die or get sicker when I already have kids here who need me.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’d never ever tell him
He’s my husband legally only for hopefully less than a week. I’d never allow him access. I probably wouldn’t carry the baby 😞
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Dh has undergone a vasectomy and I'm in perimenopause so I'd be distraught and telling him right away . I have no desire for a baby and I'd need his help keeping me from jumping off a bridge.
mommeruchy
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:09 pm
mommeruchy wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:43 pm
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:23 pm
Any update?
No baby yet :) Think I did too much work cooking and cleaning for Shabbos (Sabbath). I've been in bed or laying on the couch all day pretty much lol and felt much better :)
I’m glad you’re feeling better! 😘
Thank you 😊
HeadacheD

Unread post

I'd tried some more, I suppose?
By the way, don't you know, are thees really trustworthy?
I heard a lot of Clearblue but not much of others.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The second it was + as always

Allycally wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:42 pm How long would you wait to tell your dh?
sarah824
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

He would be with me when I took the test so he would know as soon as I did if I suspected I was pregnant. It would be a total shock to both of us so there would be no keeping it a secret...
Anonymous2.0
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Since he told me I was pregnant before I even knew each time, I guess he might already know. Lol
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Immediately because I will 38 soon and have a grandchild on the way so we would have to discuss what we would do because if I was choose abortion we would have a short time period to get it done.
Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I'm seven months pregnant now. We have a ten year age gap between our youngest and this one and I'm pushing forty. I waited till week 9 or so (just after first dating ultrasound) to tell him. I just wanted to be fairly certain it was viable before telling him. We waited to tell the kids until week 12.
Locked Previous topicNext topic