My fiance doesnt want any more kids...

Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You need to decide what's more important, your fiance or potentially having more kids. I say potentially, because even if you find someone willing to have kids with you, there's no guarantee it would happen.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Having a kid IS alot. And why should he have to think about it? Youre not thinking about his position in it, just like you feel like he's not thinking about yours. You have to decide if this is the dealbreaker or not. Having 5 kids total is A LOT.
Anonymous 0

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:42 pm
TheMomster wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:30 pm One kid is A LOT when you don't want more. You need to decide if this is a deal breaker for you. I know I do not want anymore so if I was with someone who did I would reconsider where the relationship was going.
I dont want to lose him. But I think he really needs to think about having 1 more kid.
And he thinks you really need to think about not having 1 more kid.
Deleted User 66

Unread post

TheMomster wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:30 pm One kid is A LOT when you don't want more. You need to decide if this is a deal breaker for you. I know I do not want anymore so if I was with someone who did I would reconsider where the relationship was going.
I dont want to lose him. But I think he really needs to think about having 1 more kid.
He's thought about it and the answer is no.
Shell7m
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Why? Why should he? He has 4 kids and he's done. If you're not done then you may not want to get married. Do you want him or another baby?
Verrine
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:52 pm He already has 3 bio kids and your bio child.. one more would be 4 bio kids for him. He obviously does not want that. He does not have to think about it. He gave you an answer. You either have to live with it and walk away or live with it and stay. Those are your options.
One more wife isn't a lot more. Oh wait, it is. He can reconsider that number when he splits up from you because you tricked him into one more kid.

You can find a partner who wants a(nother) child.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Or you need to rethink not having another kid. Could you guys support 5 kids
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Fact is if you aren't going to be okay never having another kid then you shouldn't get married. If you can go in knowing you wish you could have another, but being fine with the fact you probably won't that's one thing. But if you go in having your heart set on him changing his mind, or plan to make it an issue, then it's not going to work out well for you.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He doesn't want more children, and that is his right. I understand you'd like another child, but this should have been discussed prior to getting engaged. Then you guys would have both been on the same page. Now you need to decide if you can live with the kids you already have, or if it's a dealbreaker.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He said no, there is nothing for him to think about. Either accept it, or move on and find someone who is open to more kids.
Locked Previous topicNext topic